What is the Fastest way leveling 1-70.

General Discussion
Im a noob and i play with my wife 2-3 hours/day, I noticed that if you play expert or above is harded (stronger minions and harder to kill) you get more experience but not so much , and the itemes are not that great (even worse then normal or hard for a new sesonial character) thats why im asking what is the optimal why for leveling is it just going campaign ,rifting or bounties or somthing else?
A goal in diablo 3 after finishing campaign?

Thank you.
I’d say bounties, and try to find a perfect mix between difficulty and speed. Each step above normal gives bonus xp, but if you make it too difficult you will progress slowly, so try to find a perfect spot.

The item drops vary, sometimes you get good stuff sometimes
Bad, but generally higher difficulty means better loot.

When your character levels up and gets stronger, more abilities, it will become easier, so when you feel “this is really easy now” raise the difficulty one step.
Thank you.
Good luck & have fun :)
The fastest way to get to level 70 is for an existing level 70 hero to boost you.

The level 70 invites you to a group and sets the difficulty to Torment 6 (the highest a sub-70 hero can join), opens the game and runs Nephalym rifts. Due to the large XP bonus of that torment level, and the fact that the existing 70 can pretty much speed-run through it, the fresh hero will generally reach level 70 within three rifts.

If you want to do it without being boosted, I'd suggest normal rifts / bounties... certainly not running through the Campaign Mode again. Bounties will get you materials that you'll need at 70 for re-forging legendary items and extracting powers into the Kanai's Cube. Running rifts will get you bloodshards which you can use at 70 to gamble for gear at Kadala.
Thank you all for the good infos, dint know all that stuff.
Tip 1:

Do the challenge rift: this will give you death breaths.
Level blacksmith to max level.
Try to craft a level 70 two handed weapon - those may come with level reduction as a secondary stat, max. 30 level reduction.
This means that you can use a level 70 weapon when you are level 40 :).
(if you are lucky enough to craft such a weapon/reroll a secondary)

Tip 2:

Kill streaks, e.g. in the Fields of Misery may give you a big XP boost.
Your streak continues as long as you are hitting mobs.

Tip 3:

In the bounty cache of an act you may find the (green) Cain plan.
This allows you to craft Cain's set which you can use at level 23. This set gives you an exp-bonus.

Good luck!
Hi Neo and welcome!

I am very happy that you are enjoying Diablo 3 with your wife.

My advice for you is not to rush things.

Follow the story of the Campaign mode, explore the maps, talk to the NPCs, listen/read the lore texts and monster descriptions. Pace yourself.

Don't ask for boosts; I think this will ruin your first experience with the game and confuse you (especially with the skills getting unlocked like crazy).

Savour the experience. In time, you will reach the end-game content when things pick up (Rifts, Bounties, Public Groups, Challenges) but it's better if you don't rush to 70 and let it come naturally.
28/11/2017 14:45Posted by Kheluriel
Follow the story of the Adventure mode

There's no story in Adventure Mode, it's all in the Campaign Mode.

Once you've played through the campaign once there's no point going through it all over again as you've already seen it before. It makes much more sense to switch to bounties / rifts as not only will the XP be better but the rewards gained (bounty materials, bloodshards) will be useful once the hero is level 70.
28/11/2017 14:45Posted by Kheluriel
Hi Neo and welcome!

I am very happy that you are enjoying Diablo 3 with your wife.

My advice for you is not to rush things.

Follow the story of the Campaign mode, explore the maps, talk to the NPCs, listen/read the lore texts and monster descriptions. Pace yourself.

Don't ask for boosts; I think this will ruin your first experience with the game and confuse you (especially with the skills getting unlocked like crazy).

Savour the experience. In time, you will reach the end-game content when things pick up (Rifts, Bounties, Public Groups, Challenges) but it's better if you don't rush to 70 and let it come naturally.

Done all if this with my wife,story: i wanted to show to her the world of Diablo ,especialy the feelings that i had from diablo 1 and 2 when i was a kid , she likes the story, and i sayd that becose after answering her 1 question that she had about the story another 5 question poped after that answare, i tryed to play with her Diablo 1 and 2 but she dose not like it (this will be a suprise for some people :), see what these days of fast paced world do to people?) ,now she plays with me only to get a better item(need to learn how to get sets) and playing with other characters to see if she likes the skills and type of play (shes a DH from the first sight of the character selection screen :) ) , i have other friends that i want to do GR with them that dont have the game yet, thats why i asked for a faster way to lvl 70.
Thank you all again for your time , and sorry for my english.
Just as for a POWERLEVEL in one of the plvling COMMUNITIES....! lvl 70 in 15 MINUTES....! EASY GAEM...!
The fastest way would be what Meteorblade said, have someone to boost you, unless it is the start of a season, then I would say run rifts with friends.
I just googled it, and knew a lot of what has been said but I play hardcore and I don't trust the high level rushes to keep me alive. I knew most of what has been said but I have some additional tips for anyone trying to get there quickly.

1) Don't forget to grab leoric's crown. It increases the power of any gem in it by 75-100%. Toss that baby in your Kanai's Cube, and get bonus 100% experience from your highest level ruby for the whole game!

2) Need death's breaths on your seasonal character to throw it in your cube? Run the weekly challenge rift and redeem it on your seasonal account hero. (like Bernard said, but In case you didn't read the whole thread I'll include it for completeness)

3) Want a higher level ruby? Throw on a Broken Crown keep leoric's crown in your cube, and get a ruby every time any gem drops.

4) Use your lowest attack power, ranged, basic attack. This will allow you to mosey over to the next mob, while keeping your massacre bonuses stacked.

5) When I'm farming I like to do Leoric Runs. There's a part where he says "How dare you bring the warmth of life in to my tomb!" Four pillars start spitting out skeletons, and there's a few skeleton summoners. If all you do is kill skeletons you can get an insane massacre bonus. I've got it past 300 before. It gets tedious, but you're hard pressed to find an easier massacre bonus. If you try it, leave your follower at home, when it gets down to fewer skeletons you have to kill them slowly so the pillars have time to respawn. While this is happening your follower will often kill one of the pillars breaking the chain.

GL HF!
What is the Fastest way leveling 1-70

Get leveled by others

:):)
28/11/2017 12:03Posted by Meteorblade
The fastest way to get to level 70 is for an existing level 70 hero to boost you.
28/04/2018 23:23Posted by ELOHIM
Get leveled by others

Just five months late...
- closed -
<deleted>
Make a lvl 1 and go to the max torment you can in a public lobby. Wait for someone to come in and they will lvl you