Hallowed essence set dungeon.

Demon Hunter
I can't express my hatred for this dungeon. It's the worst one I have done so far. The enemies are to far apart and don't follow so every time I think I have enough, it's almost always 17. I finally managed to get 6 hits on 20 enemies but then the time ran out since I had to waste so much on just placing them. Change it or make it more dense because now it feels like pure luck.
Follow this UE set dungeon guide:

http://teambrg.com/diablo-3/unhallowed-essence-set-dungeon-build-guide-mastery/

it may still take a few goes, but you'll definitely crack it.
This is the easiest set dungeon that exists on D3 atm... lol xD
Just keep trying till you get the instance with mobs properly grouped so you can get all the unlocks. You'll get it in about 5 tries in my opinion.
I don’t find this dungeon easy. Do you have to do this particular one? If you have marauder set, its set dungeon is easier to do.
if you do have to do it, don’t take gems that slow monsters, damage is not important so you might want to reduce it, maximise Vitality, maximise your RCR, no Vengeance, dismiss your follower, and take boots which let you pass through monsters. I don’t know if it works though because you probably need to wear a ring which let you have only 5 items out of 6.

With marauder, you don’t really need to care about things like this :)
17/07/2018 08:53Posted by Céldor
I don’t find this dungeon easy. Do you have to do this particular one? If you have marauder set, its set dungeon is easier to do.
if you do have to do it, don’t take gems that slow monsters, damage is not important so you might want to reduce it, maximise Vitality, maximise your RCR, no Vengeance, dismiss your follower, and take boots which let you pass through monsters. I don’t know if it works though because you probably need to wear a ring which let you have only 5 items out of 6.

With marauder, you don’t really need to care about things like this :)

It's not a super easy dungeon, you can get runs where the spiders simply don't group very well, no matter what you do. It is essential to dumb down your UE MS character build to succeed at this set dungeon.

Follow the BRG guide and you will get it done.
29/07/2018 12:13Posted by mrtheoden
It's not a super easy dungeon, you can get runs where the spiders simply don't group very well, no matter what you do.

It's is the hardest DH dungeon as it needs some skill. All others are very easy - no skill required and there is no RNG that can !@#$ it up - just know how to setup your gear.
29/07/2018 15:28Posted by Kindergarten
It's not a super easy dungeon, you can get runs where the spiders simply don't group very well, no matter what you do.

It's is the hardest DH dungeon as it needs some skill. All others are very easy - no skill required and there is no RNG that can !@#$ it up - just know how to setup your gear.

I haven't tried any other DH dungeon, so can't comment. It usually takes me 4-5 goes to get the UE MS set dungeon - typically because I seem to have a lot of bad luck with spiderings grouping into groups < 20 size.
01/08/2018 04:05Posted by mrtheoden
I haven't tried any other DH dungeon, so can't comment. It usually takes me 4-5 goes to get the UE MS set dungeon - typically because I seem to have a lot of bad luck with spiderings grouping into groups < 20 size.

I have tried three set dungeons so far: Unhallowed Essence, Shadow's Mantle and Embodiment of the Marauder.

UE is the hardest because you really need to gather monsters and guess you already have 20 to shoot at. After 5 times, you do make a better educated guess when to shoot or that you probably have 20 monsters when you gather two packs but you need to gather them and it's non-trivial.

I mastered Marauder set dungeon in the first go; it's dead easy. I also mastered Shadow Mantle but in the second attempt. It's because it was too late when I realised I should have slowed down monsters using shadow.
29/07/2018 15:28Posted by Kindergarten

Agree totally. Most difficult DH set dungeon this season. Took me well over a dozen attempts to get mob grouping high enough to score the multi hit part the required number of times.