Language

Console
I live in Poland. If I purchase the hard copy of the game in stores will I be able to change the language from Polish to English?
nope.
Seriously??? That's some EA level treatment of customers, well done Blizzard. I bought the game on a disc in Poland, hoping to play in English. The game is in Russian and I can't find a way to switch it to Polish even.
02/12/2018 19:06Posted by Tritonio
Seriously??? That's some EA level treatment of customers, well done Blizzard. I bought the game on a disc in Poland, hoping to play in English. The game is in Russian and I can't find a way to switch it to Polish even.

Если бы результаты Второй мировой войны были разными, возможно, это было на немецком языке. Думайте, что вам повезло.
I think that the disk just gives you "access" to the game but it's still launched from Battlenet launcher, which means you can change the language just like in any other Blizzard game. At least on PC. You just select the game you want in Bnet Launcher, click on the settings icon (a gear) and choose language for both text and audio.

Edit: Oh I just noticed you posted in the console section. Then you're kinda screwed. You could try to change your console system language and re-download the game but obviously that trick won't work with physical disc versions
How it looks if You buy german d3:EC on disc?You will have only german language?or u can choose for example english?