Hard time to see Frozen

General Discussion
Hello,

i think, i am not alone, who have sometimes hard time to see frozen affix from elites.

In certain situations, there is really problem to see it on ground. Like in grounds with red pools, or for example my wife died few days ago on HC, because she didnt see frozen. I thought, it was totally her fault, but - she is using sentries, with POLAR STATION rune. There is white circle around sentries then. Frozen is 100% invisible in around sentries. And/or in places with high creeps velocity, or in multiplayer game, where especially Wizards and DHs making their AOE.

When i consider, that frozen is really big dmg (can kill you very often, because at first it isnt instant dmg, but DOT and then it makes some serious dmg as instant, with stun), it would be appreciated to be seen better.

I can hardly imagine, how people with eye problem can see it (btw. my wife have eyeglasses).
You can get immune to frozen gear...
06/10/2018 16:34Posted by ZeeLoyd
You can get immune to frozen gear...

Very clever. You will destroy all your progress in high GR, but you will not die on frozen. Much better, than make frozen more visible. You should be developer...
If I was it would be much clearer
i suggest to watch it cause Frozen 2 will be out 2019
Right now had problem to see frozen in unicorns land GR. There is literally visible only "middlestar" of frozen. As well as in frozen areas (act 5).
There are many things that can kill you that are hard to see, sometimes even invisible. Other players' effects can cover dangerous ground effects - like when you're playing with a meteor wizard. Best tip is to keep an eye on your health globe and quickly move away if it suddenly takes a deep dive.
i know something that makes it more visible but people call it cheating and its against the ToS :P
Still see as best option to make frozen more visible by devs...
20/10/2018 19:02Posted by Evilbringer
Still see as best option to make frozen more visible by devs...

since devs havent changed the UI since 5 years or havent made changes at all the last 3 seasons, you cant expect that
20/10/2018 23:13Posted by ScoreJumper

since devs havent changed the UI since 5 years or havent made changes at all the last 3 seasons, you cant expect that

Thats 100% true. But hope dies last...
Never had this issue myself but I do keep a glancing eye on my health bar.
I find it much easier to spot frozen by looking for the icy ground underneath where it builds up, rather than those spiked orbs that charge and explode. The ground at their AoE location will be coloured blue and have light blue/white edges along it's border. The only problem with the colouring is when they spawn in snow areas where there is not as much contrast, they can be difficult to spot there.
21/10/2018 15:31Posted by Noodles
I find it much easier to spot frozen by looking for the icy ground underneath where it builds up, rather than those spiked orbs that charge and explode. The ground at their AoE location will be coloured blue and have light blue/white edges along it's border. The only problem with the colouring is when they spawn in snow areas where there is not as much contrast, they can be difficult to spot there.

Try play DH with Sentry: Polar station.
Not a single 'Let it go' pun....

Disappointed :)