#NotMyDiablo

General Discussion
#NotMyDiablo
#NotMyDiablo
03/11/2018 10:44Posted by Jito
02/11/2018 21:05Posted by Evilbringer
Topic name says it all. Nothing more to say.

Quite a lot to say I would say.

I don't play Hello Kitty Adventure, but that doesn't result in me going nuts on gaming forums saying #NotMyKittyAdventure.

If you aren't interested in the new Diablo game, then that's cool. We don't really need everyone who isn't interested to line up and say that they aren't interested. That's sort of pointless. Not like you do that in the local supermarket either, right?

"This package of cereal you're selling? Yeah, I'm not interested in buying that, just so you know. And those frozen pizzas that are on sale? Yeah, I don't want them either."

But on the internet it's seemingly very important that you tell everyone in the nearest viscinity these things.
/smh

This is common argument - if you dont like it, make better or shut up. You know - i dont need to be director, to say: This movie is sh*t. I dont need to be baker, to say: This bread taste like sh*t. They are making something and by this, they give us opportunity to criticise it and say our opinion. And our opinion is this. Or you think, that we are happy that we are writing comment like these? Believe - we are not!

And you are totally wrng in even first few sentences - you said: "I don't play Hello Kitty Adventure, but that doesn't result in me going nuts on gaming forums saying #NotMyKittyAdventure." BUT = we ARE playing Diablo! To be on same line like you - if you eat pizzas and you really like these ones, when they became sh*t, you will buy other ones for sure, but you will for sure say: These ones were great once, but never more. Or not?

I am just sad, its nearly impossible to like all these responses in all topics, because they are growing in speed of light.
#NotMyDiablo
#NotMyDiablo
I've just glanced into the new "diablo", but it seems, like they have copied Diablo 3 and slapped a different story onto it.
#NotMyDiablo
+1

#NotMyDiablo
If they had announced it with some info of Diablo IV it wouldn't have been so bad, in fact even something to tide us over......

#NotMyDiablo
#NotMyDiablo
03/11/2018 10:44Posted by Jito
02/11/2018 21:05Posted by Evilbringer
Topic name says it all. Nothing more to say.

Quite a lot to say I would say.

I don't play Hello Kitty Adventure, but that doesn't result in me going nuts on gaming forums saying #NotMyKittyAdventure.

If you aren't interested in the new Diablo game, then that's cool. We don't really need everyone who isn't interested to line up and say that they aren't interested. That's sort of pointless. Not like you do that in the local supermarket either, right?

"This package of cereal you're selling? Yeah, I'm not interested in buying that, just so you know. And those frozen pizzas that are on sale? Yeah, I don't want them either."

But on the internet it's seemingly very important that you tell everyone in the nearest viscinity these things.
/smh

right.
I lost you with "I don't play Hello Kitty Adventure, but that doesn't result in me going nuts on gaming forums saying #NotMyKittyAdventure."
we are diablo players so....your point is what exacly?

Let me explain in an example.
You play volleyball. So after participating on every match and paying for it for years your coach says he has an announcement for their players about improving their game: he puts in toilets that look like volley balls.
everyone cheers right?
#NotMyDiablo

I'm just sad. :(
#NotMyDiablo
#NotMyDiablo
#NotMyDiablo
#NotMyDiablo