A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Hey, everyone,

We just wanted to let you know, there are still ongoing discussions as we’re studying your feedback; stay tuned for further thoughts.

We’d like to seize this opportunity to comment on something that’s important to us. Nobody is ‘deleting negative posts’ (just look at the first pages of the forum). Actually, we have been diligently poring over ‘negative feedback posts’ these last days as they are really useful for our reports. We read every thread, every sentence and we relay your sentiment so that informed decisions can be made. Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

However, posts that might be deleted are, as always, posts that ignore our Code of Conduct and that would hinder the forum’s purpose as a communications platform: troll posts, harassment posts, low-effort and meme posts, posts with profanity (masked or not), advertisement posts or spam posts, etc. Those posts help no one.

So, please (please!) keep sharing your feedback and be as articulate and civilized as you can. This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters). Use it wisely and constructively.
Highly Rated
Okay, how about you tell us anything about these new, awesome, multiple projects?
Highly Rated
It`s nice after almost one week something to write... But tell nothing... About this situation...
Forgive them Blues and Devs. They are passionate but just too immature and impatient.

Im sure whatever your will announce in the future will be amazing news for PC people.
Highly Rated
while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

More mobile games ?
As the 2nd Q&A said ?

No thank You.

And btw guys , if you don't want ppl to get upset , then next time give some "food" , right now , you have lost the faith of your playerbase ! And that is a fact !
You want it back ?

PROVE YOU WORTH IT FIRST !

GIVE US SOMETHING TO BELIEVE !
Because Diablo Immortal .... it is TRASH !

Again sorry for the harsh words , but i got no trust on you anymore
Highly Rated
Hey, everyone,
Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

Prove it.
Highly Rated
You want feedback, ok here it is. The Diablo Immortal for mobile devices announcement was bad, because it was presented to PC and console fan base. Bethesda did the same thing but added something for people that play PC and console games. All you had to do is say that we are also working on D4 or D2 remaster or next D3 xp and thats it (we all know that you are doing something, no need to pretend otherwise). People would be much, much more calm about this. Why did you skip that, I don't know, but it was clearly a mistake.
Highly Rated
Cards on the table for once blizz, we had enough of second guessing multiple projects.

I think this confirms that they really dont have anything going on the PC/Console side.

Impressive to get a word like "Awesome" into your post in a situation like this. Ill give you that.
Highly Rated
08/11/2018 12:10Posted by Kheluriel
future for Diablo is honestly so awesome.

sorry, i cannot believe you, youre literally making a game (with important lore) on a device nobody wants to play that game on. I don't trust you when you say the future is so awesome? when is that, in 10 years?

show the good faith, and update Diablo 3 for the next season, even if you delay it by a month or 2.
Highly Rated
You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

We're not missing them honestly... YOU never explicitly told us anything.

‘multiple projects’

Projects not games. That could literally mean anything? (t-shirts, comic books, novels, tv shows)

This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters).

As far as I can tell, I don't think this is true at all. People have been voicing their opinion for 6 years. Maybe more. No one listens to them. No one even tried to listen to them.

Please be more specific about these "projects". Thank you.
Highly Rated
08/11/2018 12:23Posted by Korda
future for Diablo is honestly so awesome.

sorry, i cannot believe you, youre literally making a game (with important lore) on a device nobody wants to play that game on. I don't trust you when you say the future is so awesome? when is that, in 10 years?

Maybe 10 years... :)
Highly Rated
another generic damage control post...
Highly Rated
I'm not buying it. I have seen a lot of legit good threads disappearing for no reason.
"low-effort" is subjective and easily abused rule.
Highly Rated
08/11/2018 12:20Posted by Kezoken
You want feedback, ok here it is. The Diablo Immortal for mobile devices announcement was bad, because it was presented to PC and console fan base. Bethesda did the same thing but added something for people that play PC and console games. All you had to do is say that we are also working on D4 or D2 remaster or next D3 xp and thats it (we all know that you are doing something, no need to pretend otherwise). People would be much, much more calm about this. Why did you skip that, I don't know, but it was clearly a mistake.

I second that!
Highly Rated
The future is awesome if you hold a mobile device as your gaming device, probably.

The rest of us are obsolete to Blizzard and will need to move on to different companies.
If the last couple of years have taught us anything, it's that some triple a developers are failing in their efforts and have turned into a proper business/shareholding company looking for the best profit.
This means that the old Blizzard we knew and love is dead, we'll have to look to other game designers that take their time in developing a game people want and listen to feedback of the community.

Those are the kind of developers that hold our best interest at heart and should earn your money.

In a short message I'd also like to say: Hollow words from the community manager send to do damage control, I don't think after Diablo 3 and the lack of content, words will do anything. Actions is what need to be seen, actions for this community and for the game we love.

Peace out
Highly Rated
Here's some feedback for ya:

We want the best possible aRPG diablo game on PC first and foremost, and diablo 3 had plenty of room to improve. There has been a ton of feedback over the years on how to improve the game, with almost no communication from Blizzard's side.

Also, mobile gaming is not the future and a lesser platform to game on:
- Small screen
- Neck strain due to bad viewing positions
- No keybinds whatsoever
- Less precise controls due to Touch Screen
- No mouseover functionality
- Battery drain

The Diablo community is a passionate hardcore group and the impression is given that Activision Blizzard is searching for a different audience to make games for.

Diablo is not for the whole Family.
Diablo is horrific, dark gothic, and has deep gameplay mechanics within the aRPG genre.
Meanwhile in the US forums we hear you, meanwhile in the EU are we even heard ? why would we post feedback here unless you promise the same as on US forums ?
I posted my feedback on the US forums btw, oh and you forgot to sticky.
Not so quick word from Blizzard I must admit.