A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Why dont you go play some HC solo Grifts pushing? Too hard? Why Im not surprised.
08/11/2018 12:10Posted by Kheluriel
Hey, everyone,

We just wanted to let you know, there are still ongoing discussions as we’re studying your feedback; stay tuned for further thoughts.

We’d like to seize this opportunity to comment on something that’s important to us. Nobody is ‘deleting negative posts’ (just look at the first pages of the forum). Actually, we have been diligently poring over ‘negative feedback posts’ these last days as they are really useful for our reports. We read every thread, every sentence and we relay your sentiment so that informed decisions can be made. Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

However, posts that might be deleted are, as always, posts that ignore our [url="https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/2583878364"]Code of Conduct[/url] and that would hinder the forum’s purpose as a communications platform: troll posts, harassment posts, low-effort and meme posts, posts with profanity (masked or not), advertisement posts or spam posts, etc. Those posts help no one.

So, please (please!) keep sharing your feedback and be as articulate and civilized as you can. This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters). Use it wisely and constructively.

I guess you didn't delete even those 100k+ dislikes of the youtube videos or any comments there..right?
It's really funny that they still cannot understand why we are mad at them If you present your mobile game at blizzcon like hardcore pc and maybe console fans you will get that reaction. Nobody says that you shouldn't make money from your games. If you want to make a game for another market and region you can do that. Just not at blizzcon. If they announce d4 or new content for d3 or d2 remaster at blizzcon and announce mobile gamr at gamescon or asiacon or any other place than blizzcon we wouldn't mad like that. They just says multiple projects on process and we were hyped for those projects and they just brought up only project we didn't wanna hear. That's the problem and they cannot see that. I start pittying for them. Still they are looking for their mistake in a wrong place.
Diablo can't reach the success of games like Candy Crush or Angry Birds on mobile.Because they are entertaining snack games to play for a few minutes.

No one would bother to power on the pc/console for those games,so they are popular where they belong.

Diablo doesn't belong there.Its is not a snack game.If you try to simplify it for mobile it'll just become a boring ordinary game,and thrown away fast.

Other than graphics/controls..We love Diablo because of its depth/atmosphere..You cant give that depth/atmosphere to Diablo on a platform which is for simple games.

So,if you continue like this,you'll lose the franchise and its millions of loyal fans to other game developers..

For example the New Arpg Warhammer Chaosbane tweeted that,their game will be only on console and on pc "not on mobile",and GGG took the advantage of Diablo Immortal's fail and annaunced Path of Exile to Ps4.

Also its effect will jump to your other franchises.Lots of people like me are now thinking not to buy any blizzard game again after this treatment to us.

*We were waiting for a new+real Diablo game for years,and all you give is a generic game in a fake game platform.
Hey, everyone,

We just wanted to let you know, there are still ongoing discussions as we’re studying your feedback; stay tuned for further thoughts.

We’d like to seize this opportunity to comment on something that’s important to us. Nobody is ‘deleting negative posts’ (just look at the first pages of the forum). Actually, we have been diligently poring over ‘negative feedback posts’ these last days as they are really useful for our reports. We read every thread, every sentence and we relay your sentiment so that informed decisions can be made. Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

However, posts that might be deleted are, as always, posts that ignore our [url="https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/2583878364"]Code of Conduct[/url] and that would hinder the forum’s purpose as a communications platform: troll posts, harassment posts, low-effort and meme posts, posts with profanity (masked or not), advertisement posts or spam posts, etc. Those posts help no one.

So, please (please!) keep sharing your feedback and be as articulate and civilized as you can. This forum is your stand, your choice to make your voice heard (and every voice matters). Use it wisely and constructively.

You keep acting like there's more to come and its so awesome and its on multiple projects. Truth is we don't care any longer, we've been waiting for 4 FOUR years since we've received anything from Diablo 3 and after hyping us up long enough to purchase blizzcon tickets and fly to blizzcon wasting our money you dropped the mobile bomb which literally no one gave half a *censured* about it.

Stop, just stop, your words at this point mean nothing. Next time you want to say something, make sure its something meaningful with content in it and not just pep talk, we are way overdue.
And what are these projects exactly?
A netflix cartoon that nobody wants to watch?
A comic book that nobody asked for?
Clothes?
Figurines?
Cards?

I can tell you this, if these "multiple projects" don't include a GOOD Diablo game for PC, you are going to get even a worse response; seriously, if there isn't a PC game in the horizon, do us a favor and just cancel those projects because WE DO NOT WANT THEM.

Who is working on these "multiple projects" anyway? Since you said that you moved all the most talented and experienced devs to work on the mobile market? Who is left then? A bunch of noobs? This is very reassuring..
We read every thread, every sentence

Ty.
Bots and missing balancing are problems u could
maybe start solve first. And in further steps u did
read about things we would pay for. So no problem
to earn some/much money in making us happy i guess.

(I know that u cant bann all botters and bountybotters
now. Maybe give them a warning before cause they
are too much players doing this.)
Why not begin to make additional levels of difficulty, It would also be good to think of where to put that Huge amount of gold that has accumulated among the players.
08/11/2018 12:20Posted by Kezoken
You want feedback, ok here it is. The Diablo Immortal for mobile devices announcement was bad, because it was presented to PC and console fan base. Bethesda did the same thing but added something for people that play PC and console games. All you had to do is say that we are also working on D4 or D2 remaster or next D3 xp and thats it (we all know that you are doing something, no need to pretend otherwise). People would be much, much more calm about this. Why did you skip that, I don't know, but it was clearly a mistake.

Thank you, mate.
08/11/2018 12:41Posted by Fean
Thanks for the post, I've mentioned in other posts that you guys won't just delete posts but got tired of saying it.

As for the multiple projects, at one time teasing your fan base was a sound move, now it's just angering people, every time we hear that stupid line it means less than nothing to us, either release information about these other projects or just stop saying it like it solves everything.

F
Personally, I must admit it’s frustrating to witness disappointment, while the future for Diablo is honestly so awesome. You are still missing important pieces from the bigger picture right now and there’s a reason people are repeating the ‘multiple projects’ line. ;)

Then announce them, instead you chose, and I say you, meaning Blizzard, to announce a chinese mobile game in front of people who paid hundreds if not thousands of dollars to come or watch your event. You hyped people with a video and disappointed everyone but fanboys and yes-man, well done.

There you go, there is the so awesome Diablo future you(again Blizzard) gave to the very core of your fans.

We are missing important pieces because you decided we didnt worth knowing them, ok? Stop blaming us for your mistakes.
08/11/2018 12:39Posted by Strider
Ok Blizzard EU. I will type the same as I did on US forum:

Firstly: I don't hate or have anything personal against Wyatt or any of the team/forum etc. Plus I kinda feel sorry for Wyatt, I really hope he is ok.

It's really simple:

We want a TRUE Mature Gothic-Horror ARPG DIABLO style game DEVELOPED FOREMOST AND FIRSTLY ON A PC. NOT MOBILE, NOT CONSOLES - PERSONAL COMPUTER.
It was never about "getting the family together". This is not Mario Party guys...

NO LOOT BOXES

NO MICRO - TRANSACTIONS

NO OTHER LITTLE CORPORATE SCHEMES.

I know the last ones may seem impossible, but prove me wrong. Diablo 2 did not have them, Diablo 3 RoS also doesn't have them.

If you want a reference point where you can have some kind of idea:

!!LOOK INTO DIABLO 2!!

AND please don't patronize us.

Can you really relay this to the higher ups?

The most straightforward, concise feedback here. Blizzard, please, print this and read it everyday until you get it.

And if you want that sweet every kid mom's credit card money, make it a side project. Your core audience is not into ponies, rainbows and microtransactions (well, maybe someone. I don't judge kinks).
08/11/2018 12:41Posted by Fean
Thanks for the post, I've mentioned in other posts that you guys won't just delete posts but got tired of saying it.

As for the multiple projects, at one time teasing your fan base was a sound move, now it's just angering people, every time we hear that stupid line it means less than nothing to us, either release information about these other projects or just stop saying it like it solves everything.

Nothing more to add here, I just agree that saying "multiple projects" or not having all the information is NOT helping, it is actually harming you more. Stop the nonsense and the fog and clear the doubts definetly with precise information.
Hey, everyone,

6 years late?
They want to do this with diablo... A Netease game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.gmdljt.google

Inside game purchase:
0,79 GBP–85,99 GBP

Congratulation Bli$$ard...
No idea whether the negative post deletion thing is true or not.

But after seeing what's happening at YouTube, I really don't care. You're deleting legit stuff, where are you doing it is a minor point.
Think the only way you can do anything is to give us details about the other Diablo projects.

We wouldn't mind so much if this was just the Fallout Shelter to Fallout 4, but it feels like we're being abandoned.
08/11/2018 12:17Posted by Edragon
Forgive them Blues and Devs. They are passionate but just too immature and impatient.

Im sure whatever your will announce in the future will be amazing news for PC people.

Don't call anyone immature here please. People have waited 12 years for Diablo 3 patiently. What we got was a disaster full of errors, RMAH, no trading, always ONLINE and many more things. Then the community waited another half a decade for something new for the franchise and we got this POS that nobody asked for. You have absolutely no right to talk about the community being immature for being upset right now.