A few questions. Random at most.

General Discussion
1. Can Diablo III owners expect the latest and new features from Diablo Immortal heading over to the PC and Console rather than having the D:I getting a straight port? Diablo 3 need some of these features, many of which have been suggested by many fans and players.

2. Will the mobile be free for Diablo 3 players and Blizzcon attendees?

3. Will additional playable characters be free on D:I and when will those come to Diablo 3?

4. When is PvP coming to Diablo 3?

5. Will microtransactions in D:I be pure and simple cosmetic?
Not questions that I would expect from an MVP :-)
I think the answer to all of them would be no.
16/11/2018 10:12Posted by Enkeria
1. Can Diablo III owners expect the latest and new features from Diablo Immortal heading over to the PC and Console rather than having the D:I getting a straight port? Diablo 3 need some of these features, many of which have been suggested by many fans and players.

3. Will additional playable characters be free on D:I and when will those come to Diablo 3?

Easy.
1. No
2. Ofc... not
3. Free!? Yes sure
4. no pvp. Diablo is a PVM if u wanna pvp go to metin
5. Only cosmetic yes. And wings, and stash space, and level, and paragons, and death breath, and new colors, and new maps, and weapons. And ofc, armors, shields, primal, ancient, kanai, 2 act and 3 and 4 and 5 act and 6 act. And you will have to pay for premium mobile colores, hairs, skins and etc...
Well everything is mostly speculation so far, so you're not going to get any real answers. Blizzard have hinted at a few things here and there, but they're being deliberately vague for various reasons.

1. This was asked at stage at Blizzcon, and since the answer wasn't yes it's probably no. It also doesn't really make sense that features in a new game should translate to similar changes for an old game. I mean, there's a reason why a new game gets made in the first place.

2. Blizzard haven't announced any business model for Diablo Immortal yet. But of course it's not going to have any relevance to whether you had a Blizzcon ticket or not, because the game isn't going to be released anytime soon.
I personally suspect it'll be free-to-play for everyone though, because that's the norm in mobile gaming.

3. Again, nothing announced about monetization. But based on other mobile games and how Blizzard have done for their other games, then additional characters will probably require a payment to gain access to.

4. There is PvP in Diablo 3. You can talk to the Brawler and duel against other players. That's the PvP format in Diablo 3, and it's been that way for years.

5. We don't know. But in an interview Allen Adham (co-founder of Blizzard) said that if you looked at how Blizzard have handled it for their other games, then that gives an indication of how it'll be for Diablo Immortal.
Then you can interpret that as you please.

Mmm....weird questions to be honest. They've shown a gameplay demo for Diablo Immortal. That really has nothing to do with Diablo 3. And the business model for Diablo Immortal is obviously something that gets finalized as the game gets close to being released, not something that's decided as the first thing.
I mean....common sense sort of answers most of the questions I think ^_-
Diablo immortal has a lot to do with D3! Without D3 and it's huge success immortal wouldn't have been made. Content like characters etc is also based on D3.
Oh yes, they're gonna drop everything and run straight here to answer your questions forthwith....
16/11/2018 10:12Posted by Enkeria

1. No.
2. I won't play it so I don't really care. Tbh I think it will be free for everyone, but plagued with microtransactions.
3. I don't care. They should have DEVs who are going to focus on D3 alone, so that it does not depend on D:I in any way.
4. Don't you have brawling? :D
5. I believe it is going to be P2W.