Unfair Season 16 Theme for no season players

General Discussion
26/11/2018 19:23Posted by Kani
What do you expect? seasons are the end game of D3.

Yeah, that's why the game is dead.
I used to be a non seasoner too and missed the first seasons, but then I tried one and loved it for the new challenges, the objectives to reach, the cosmetics and especially the feeling of starting all over again with nothing. I now regret having missed some seasons and enjoy every new one, especially when a new patch is coming (like for season 16). You should really give it a try, with friends if possible as it is more fun of course.
I'll do next season for the butterfly wings... and the RoRG theme.
27/11/2018 15:52Posted by Darkduprey

Right, because of seasons!

It's not because the game doesn't have a monetization model to support the long term development that ends up in huge content and balance droughts.
There's a simple solution here; Go Play Season! Even if you wait till the last month of the season your still going to end up getting rushed/plvld, new gear, new items, new sets, more resources and enjoying it.

Personally I wouldn't play season at all if it wasn't for the stash tabs and that I constantly make new friends.

So your whole aversion to seasonal play is really not only your own fault, but also pointless to play D3. Get on season and go have some fun.
28/11/2018 08:45Posted by Iceman
There's a simple solution here; Go Play Season!

Nothing more to say. Seasons are the only why to play D3 after all these years and thousands of hours spent in D3.
28/11/2018 12:14Posted by SilverHandCZ
28/11/2018 08:45Posted by Iceman
There's a simple solution here; Go Play Season!

Nothing more to say. Seasons are the only why to play D3 after all these years and thousands of hours spent in D3.

You could have more accounts but if your idea of having fun, and of playing D3 the right way, is playing a whole season of support barb (hardcore) I just say; good for you but you're not in a position to tell other people how to play D3 or what to play in D3. (Neither is Iceman).
Peace.
27/11/2018 15:52Posted by Darkduprey
26/11/2018 19:23Posted by Kani
What do you expect? seasons are the end game of D3.

If you don't like it, don't play. Simples.

Also, if you're not going to play then ethically you've no right spouting !@#$ on the forum either.
27/11/2018 17:32Posted by Jazz
I'll do next season for the butterfly wings... and the RoRG theme.

Me too. I skipped season 15 as I have all stash tabs, but I guess it's never been so easy to pump Paragons like in S16 :)
20/11/2018 00:34Posted by ZoiS
I play softcore no season europe mainly and I think this season theme is unfair to no season, I am glad people like to play season and I did it on the past and enjoyed it but No Season community as low as it is it will be lower now. I am not agree this season theme will be only season-based.

I know in D2 it has ladder runewords and specific ladder items which makes the game more attractive but in my personal case at this stage of the game I feel more atractted to No Season in D3.

What you think?

We will try to keep this topic argumentative please.

EDIT: Well i havent explained me well, it is unfair in terms of potential progression, potential ranking, buff to damage and toughness

Just play seasons mate eh!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

...playing a whole season of support barb (hardcore) I just say; good for you but you're not in a position to tell other people how to play D3 or what to play in D3. (Neither is Iceman).
Peace.

LOL and with that support barb I made solo 105GR (TOP 25 HC ladder)...if you want to do clever just try to use brain. My support barb has 12 hours playtime...so your "whole season support barb" is little of out reality :DD. I refuse play Rathma, have it just for clan mates if they need it.

Still I say, want SEASONAL buff? Play season!

P.S. I play only barbarian, from the day D3 launched, 4558 hours on one account (around 3000 on lost old account). I never tell people how to play, but know this game like my home and other classes too. BTW: What is your time in D3? CASE CLOSED
30/11/2018 08:04Posted by SilverHandCZ
...playing a whole season of support barb (hardcore) I just say; good for you but you're not in a position to tell other people how to play D3 or what to play in D3. (Neither is Iceman).
Peace.

LOL and with that support barb I made solo 105GR (TOP 25 HC ladder)...if you want to do clever just try to use brain. My support barb has 12 hours playtime...so your "whole season support barb" is little of out reality :DD. I refuse play Rathma, have it just for clan mates if they need it.

Still I say, want SEASONAL buff? Play season!

P.S. I play only barbarian, from the day D3 launched, 4558 hours on one account (around 3000 on lost old account). I never tell people how to play, but know this game like my home and other classes too. BTW: What is your time in D3? CASE CLOSED

Good for you then (and well done). But that doesn't make you right.