Is it a good idea to buy ActBli$$ stock now?

General Discussion
Isn't it a good idea to buy ActiBli$$ stock now? Because when Immortal will come out its gonna rise high? Or am I mistaken?
Depends if right now it is the lowest point, by the looks of it, it will go down some more, with all the Black Ops 4 controversy going on as well, future ain't so bright at the moment.
No, right now is a bet on how atvi will perform in future
Follow your heart, mine says NO
My 5 cents ? No rush. D:I will not be released before the next earning reports. Last quarter, platform wise, mobile went a bit down and PC a bit up. Wait for the next report and if mobile still goes down, you have your answer. I don't think stock will do much in the mean time. It climbed steadily to $70-$80, got corrected recently to a bit less than $55. I guess this ($50-$55) is where investors hold their positions, as it is financially a solid company.
12/11/2018 23:39Posted by AinO
My 5 cents ? No rush. D:I will not be released before the next earning reports. Last quarter, platform wise, mobile went a bit down and PC a bit up. Wait for the next report and if mobile still goes down, you have your answer. I don't think stock will do much in the mean time. It climbed steadily to $70-$80, got corrected recently to a bit less than $55. I guess this ($50-$55) is where investors hold their positions, as it is financially a solid company.

Roger that :)
12/11/2018 22:49Posted by Falcons
Isn't it a good idea to buy ActiBli$$ stock now? Because when Immortal will come out its gonna rise high? Or am I mistaken?
Despite the current rage and backlash, Diablo ImMobile will probably be popular on the Asian market, and at some point they will probably announce D4 which will make things go up, even if D4 ends up sucking which I think is pretty likely. So yes, now would be a good time.
Why are you asking this question here? Do you think upset fans and pretend know-it-all's know more than actual, business people?
No, wait til you see a consolidation.

My portfolio is F'uped right now. I'm down $10k. All my stocks has dropped super deep. I think we'll see a crash soon or if not, sp500 must go down much more before you should take position.
It's Trump that makes the whole world unsure of what will happend tomorrow so this year the market has been very volatile. Now the negative trend has set in.
13/11/2018 04:32Posted by rjz
Why are you asking this question here? Do you think upset fans and pretend know-it-all's know more than actual, business people?

hehe, that's true. som fans probably know more than other fans though.
13/11/2018 04:32Posted by rjz

You know it's actually possible for business people to ... Wait for it ...

... Play games too!?

I know. Crazy right!?

you whant to invest in this company
is this a joke ???
Actually, with the coming on vanilla wow you could buy stocks but! you will have to sit around it till the Quarter in which vanilla releases to maximize your profit.
If you really want to invest you might want to consider AMD instead of ActiBlizz.

AMD is pretty cheap at the moment and they will probably get quite a bit of growth next year when they release the 7nm processors and GPUs while Intel and NVidia use tech on 10 to 16nm.

Ask jito, as s/he seems to own at least a 1/4 of the shares. ;)
Short term investment? No. Long term yes.
Best place to ask such question - on forums with a lot of salty people who know nothing about investment.

The real answer is: Blizzard will most certainly bounce back. Actually, the joke is that Diablo:Immortal will probably bring more money into the company than Diablo 3.

Yes and no. Right now, I wish I have waited to buy it. There is also a chance that it will get even cheaper to buy later. I have set alerts on my account to see if goes even more down. Then I have set alerts if it goes up. It will probably go up in 3-4 months. That is when some things are going to come out.
13/11/2018 14:04Posted by MindGem
No, wait til you see a consolidation.

My portfolio is F'uped right now. I'm down $10k. All my stocks has dropped super deep. I think we'll see a crash soon or if not, sp500 must go down much more before you should take position.
It's Trump that makes the whole world unsure of what will happend tomorrow so this year the market has been very volatile. Now the negative trend has set in.

The president has little to do with what goes on in the stock market. Most of the time it is the taxes, what bills pass, if companies are sound, dollar is not inflated, how many loans go out, and if the consumers are interested.