Patch 2.6.3 Now Live on Nintendo Switch

Console
Greetings, nephalem!

Patch 2.6.3 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch. This patch is specifically for the Nintendo Switch.

For the PC version of the patch notes, please check the launcher under Options -> Patch Notes on the Diablo III game tab.

General
• The application icon for Diablo III: Eternal Collection has been updated
• End User License Agreement has been updated to include links to Blizzard EULA and Blizzard Privacy Policy sites
• Several minor bug fixes have been made
Thanks for the update!
Now there's an info about Season not available. What's the problem?
The "migrating to new host" needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Takes me 30 sec to reload the entire game again whenever someone leaves my game which also throws me out of any dungeons or rifts and when i browse the inventory to sort stuff. Highly annoying.

Also, please add a option to store some of the heaviest files on the internal/micro sd storage as the digital version loads within half that time on a micro sd than a slow physical cart.
It’s hard to find people to play with on the switch... is there a way to make it easier for us?
Is there a way you can have someone look into the obvious cheating on the Nintendo Switch? Just check the leaderboards and you will see many things that do not seem right. Multiple gr150 clears in only a few minutes, gear that has been modded, etc. Seems pretty cut an dry to me.
cross-platform would be cool to play