what's with Blizzard and mobile apps

General Discussion
Blizzard, what is your problem with mobile phones snapchat, immortal. We don't care about mobile phones. We don't care about mobile phones apps, We don't care about mobile phones.
Stop offending us with such rude releases.
We don't care about mobile phones Diablo related apps, stop forcing us. you are really turning to a very bad example for a very bad company.

Stop
One word: Asia. China, in particular.
Simply put; money. The days when Blizzard cared about their fans, when they were a bunch of geeks that loved their fans and loved gaming, is all but gone. Some might still be those geeks, but everything else is run by a CEO that loves profit, and loves to line the pockets of their shareholders with as much cash as possible. And right now, the mobile arena is where the money lies.

We're simply not worth enough to Blizzard in the most important area.
The new WoW forum is literally Twitter 2.0. Don't you have phones?
100 million Hearthstone downloads kind of disagrees.
16/11/2018 21:05Posted by alwared
stop forcing us

Source? Is not downloading it against the law?
Just let them have this one, next non-mobile related Diablo announcement will have you all jumping for joy again.

I do hope Immortal fails though. But sadly we all know it is gonna make a lot of money.
16/11/2018 21:05Posted by alwared
Blizzard, what is your problem with mobile phones snapchat, immortal. We don't care about mobile phones. We don't care about mobile phones apps, We don't care about mobile phones.
Stop offending us with such rude releases.
We don't care about mobile phones Diablo related apps, stop forcing us. you are really turning to a very bad example for a very bad company.

Stop

You forgot one thing.

They all have phones, don't they?
Mobile gaming = games developed for shareholders, not for gamers.

Blizz knew western world would be skeptical about about mobile game announcement beforehand. It seems they decided to be very enthusiastic and dedicated about it towards blizz fans to hope to gain their trust upon this project.
But as we all know and see that turned out to be more oil on the fire.

most likely more then enough will still try it, and they can claim "see it was a success" :(
Don't you have a phone?
IF it is for free I do not see a reason why people would not play it.
I can only see about 10% of Diablo fans, the most vocal, dedicated, "passionate" hardcore players not touching Immortal because of their sense of justice, morality and pride.

I'll give it a try, I hope it is great but part of me want it to be a flop though.

Also I am a bit ashamed being a Diablo veteran after seeing how vile and savage a lot of people behaved. Betrayal of love and loyalty is story for a bitter ex, not a gamer, it does not justify spewing vile.

Just don't set the bar too high for Blizzard, I guess.
Whether it is Diablo related game or not, phone apps are a great investment nowadays, believe or not. Besides, not everyone owns a high tech computer but everyone have a phone in their pocket (insert not having a phone questioning joke here) making more phone apps doesn't surprise me one bit, infact I find it a logical choice. Do I love it? No, but I would do it if I owned the company!
18/11/2018 15:47Posted by YousiF
Whether it is Diablo related game or not, phone apps are a great investment nowadays, believe or not. Besides, not everyone owns a high tech computer but everyone have a phone in their pocket (insert not having a phone questioning joke here) making more phone apps doesn't surprise me one bit, infact I find it a logical choice. Do I love it? No, but I would do it if I owned the company!

A phone capable of playing such games is more expensive than a pc (it competes with high-end where pc will last longer, but you never needed high-end) and far far more expensive than a console.
And than still such a small screen is not optimal for gaming purpose. besides when i'm at home i don't see myself getting my mobile to play on instead of other devices with bigger screens and better communication
The chinks care though....and there are a lot of them.
You dont matter anymore.