Remove "Introducing Diablo Immortal" from Battle.net

General Discussion
Every time i open the Battle.net app to play a Blizzard game i am met by the "Introducing Diablo Immortal" add.
- So depressing; and always make me shut down Battle.net right away.

Considering the general PC player's attitude towards DI, maybe you should remove the adds…
I think it would be in the long term interesst of investors to do so yes, Activision Blizzard is quite certainly suffering from image loss here.

Similair to how the Nintendo Wii ruined the future prognose for Nintendo.
This is the only announcement Blizzard have for Diablo universe, so they will keep this at Battle.net for many months...
Obviously, but still depressing!!
Well, it's not on my phone!
Yes, I agree on this. They shouldn't be trolling us with that ad.
I agree. Whenever I open up the battlenet app I'm feeling depressed, a hopeless feeling. I play 1 game in Hearthstone, shut down, play a match in Overwatch and shut down...open it up several times aday and just realize that there is nothing there now. Nothing has changed in that regard but it leaves an empty void.

Bah! Hate this!
It's crazy that Blizzard ignore us for 15-20 years with a proper Diablo sequal and then push a mobile game in our face, disrespectful, taunt, bullying with that.
Hi blizzard,
This diablo immortal game is for phones right?
Please remove it from battle net. I dont want to be ofended everytime i open my PC to play diablo 3 or wow.

Adverise for this diablo immortal on mobile gaming sites maybe or app store.

Please stop offending people who actually play real games.

Please
i havent opened the app for about 6 days now. so they put an add too? 6 days will become 20 and so on. people vote with their wallets and i'm so proud. look at the stockmarket
13/11/2018 19:02Posted by Filimon
i havent opened the app for about 6 days now. so they put an add too? 6 days will become 20 and so on. people vote with their wallets and i'm so proud. look at the stockmarket

Same here mate :)
Diablo Immortals is an abomination and an insult to the fans, I will not buy a single product from Blizzard until I see they get their sh*t back together.

Blizzard you are the gaming company that made my childhood. I have so many memories of playing your games, some of them I will never - ever - forget. But the direction you are heading right now just makes me sad and hurt. What happend to the good old Blizzard that knew what their fans wanted and would always deliver? Most of the time you would absolutely stun us with your amazing games and leave us speechless, you were the best by far. So please Blizzard, come back to your senses, we miss you so!

Prove to us that you're not EA.