diablo 3 is great and im glad i can play it

General Discussion
ok i dont mention graphics gameplay etc.
but sound is amazing i have nice headphones that i bought for listening to records through amps in mind.
and when i connect them to the laptop and put high 128 sound i get incredible experience
and i also play diablo 3 on gnu linux so its even better, i get around 50fps here with high/medium specs high textures antialias and reasonable resolution for my display using open source drivers and its enough for me
if i had pc i would require more but for laptop im happy
No comprende
What?
What?
Lul what?
i said that its nice that diablo 3 is still on and i play it on gnu linux using open source drivers (not windows and not nvidia drivers)
happy potato
whats the discussion here?
the discussion about how nice diablo 3 is and how pathetic haters are
good thing you never other game you loser
i never other game what does it mean
i played poe i played diablo 2
and diablo 3 is the best
bad troll 0/10
I like Diablo 3 also, they can do much better, but I love it.
Seriously? D3 has been dead for about 6 season. Blizz Con broke the camels back. I cant push play for no reason :)
Okay...
19/11/2018 18:18Posted by Inspire
and diablo 3 is the best

For playing POE you get 10+
For playing D2 you get 10+
Diablo 3 is the best! WTF
Did you really played POE and D2???
19/11/2018 18:18Posted by Inspire
and diablo 3 is the best

ah ok. for a moment i thought you were not a troll but...
you are para 154 . you played d3 like 20min . what are you talking about best game
yeah i played poe and i played diablo 2

diablo 3 has much better designed characters, wizard is great. witch in poe is just not nice, crazy skill gems, passive skill tree doesnt get me
sorceress in diablo 2 is outdated as well.

i used to play poe a lot in 2013 only because i didnt have copy of diablo 3 back then
however i played diablo 3 when it came out and i enjoyed it and was mainly playing monk
i played diablo 2 for many years, completed game 1000 times, killed dozens cows, never had 99 though. still fancy playing diablo 2 on hardcore mode though, but its easier for me to setup diablo 3 on linux than it is diablo 2.
diablo 2 is boring for me, whats the point of playing diablo 2. maybe if ill be desperate for some nostalgia and go baalrunning and csing then why not, but... still prefer diablo 3 and cant be arsed to play diablo 2 and poe
kids play poe. i bought a laptop to play diablo 3 and i dont care if you like it or not. i think diablo 3 is great.