Nintendo Switch obvious cheaters

Console
Hi, I am quite new to console gaming, and haven't really played D3 for too long anyway, but ...
I recently noticed that on Nintendo Switch leaderboard, a demon hunter and a wizard have cleared GR150 with quite impressive times as well.

I heard that the non-season part of the game is being abused and hacked/cheated through and through, but am I missing out on something here ?
Also, this is what I noticed about those 2 in particular - both of them are using ruby in their weapon socket, does that have anything to do with something or is it just for !@#$z and gigglez ?

https://imgur.com/a/eB6aF3h

Added a few images for who may be interested.

Edit:

Also, how is this possible, this person has 260% CHD on weapon, essentially 2x gems.
If this is legit possible, then I need to know how .

https://imgur.com/a/sVmIJAd
Yes, they did savegame hacking. It is bannable by Blizzard/Nintendo standards but don't expect them to do anything about it.
17/12/2018 06:40Posted by MrNice
Yes, they did savegame hacking. It is bannable by Blizzard/Nintendo standards but don't expect them to do anything about it.

This ^^^^^^^^.

Report the bastards to hacks@blizzard.com. Send your screenshots.

With that said, I agree with MrNice - Blizzard seems to be so incompetent that they won't do anything about this (they did ZERO FSA SFA NADA BUGGER SWEET ALL about the save wizard cheating on PS4 in s13...
I think its just sad, that, theres no real way to compete against this, so people who actually put effort in it are going to be put 2nd by default. Not that I'm super serious competitive gamer or anything, I like the game and play it casually (grinds gr80's and prays for a primal that isnt dogsh*t), but this is just silly to be honest.

But still, how did that person on that last picture get 260% chd on that weapon, is that another save edit or is there a glitch in the system ? (just curious)
17/12/2018 12:00Posted by ZeBest
I think its just sad, that, theres no real way to compete against this, so people who actually put effort in it are going to be put 2nd by default. Not that I'm super serious competitive gamer or anything, I like the game and play it casually (grinds gr80's and prays for a primal that isnt dogsh*t), but this is just silly to be honest.

But still, how did that person on that last picture get 260% chd on that weapon, is that another save edit or is there a glitch in the system ? (just curious)

this is no different to the group players doing their solo runs for LB positions and using their group earned augments/lgems/paragons to smack solo players down...

as to the 260% emerald, my guess is that it's been hacked. I don't have a switch, and I don't want one.

The switch issues though are pretty damn sad. Both Blizzard and Nintendo would have known there were editing software out there and yet, they do nothing.
Sadly this is also the case for Seazon 16 leaderboards on Switch. The 'top' three WDs seem to have one ring in their gear which has three gems socketed and affixes providing with a generous dmg boost (avg. 4k) and a whoping 1000 000 000% (yes 10^9 %, one billion %) of elemental dmg.

One of them cleared 150 GR in less than 3 minutes... two others ain't that good but I'm still jealous of their 'achievements'... ;)

On a serious note, it's fairly disappointing... It's pretty explicit and doesn't take much to see that it is an obvious cheat.

Dear Blizzard, can you at least wipe off such people from the leaderboards, or is it too much to ask for?
Second the above. Most classes on the leaders boards have multiple gr 150 clears in 3-4 mins... obvious bs. Nobody has even come close to that solo on PC. Really wish blizzard would do something... anything really about this.
The hacking is out of control, on Switch top 100 are mostly hackers. Very sad to see that knowing that Nintendo have a somewhat effective way of banning custom firmware users. I only have online subscription for D3, so if they don't start banning cheaters (and bring chatting system) then I might as well hack my Switch and have some fun with emulators and pirated games.
can we get a response to this? the cheating is real, i guess we should broadcast it on twitch and youtube and see if they respond
Hi, I am quite new to console gaming, and haven't really played D3 for too long anyway, but ...
I recently noticed that on Nintendo Switch leaderboard, a demon hunter and a wizard have cleared GR150 with quite impressive times as well.

[/code]

You can be Paragon 800+ in under 12hrs play-time on both those class's

The season has been running for nearly 2 months now

Nothings impossible, but finding someone cheating on a console has yet to still be proven.

Don't believe everything you read, And just about everyone you see on the first five Top Player Board pages are Live-Twitch/Youtube Streamers Paid to game and stream . You can find almost everyone of those players Live Streaming what your seeing on the LB.

The Nintendo Switch version is different than the PC <<< Were cheaters and ability to really cheat and mod files is really possible

I have a Switch and Offline Play ( were any real concern about cheating MIGHT happen, still has to connect to Nintendo/Blizzard servers)

NOTE: There isn't anything on the planet that can read Nintendo's new SSD tech, its (special) and only Nintendo manufactures it. If you know someone from that company has secretly found a way to export that tech into a device that will allow file manipulation , onto another device ?

Please do let us know, but trust in the fact your safe on the Switch, they decided NOT to allow HDD/SSD Expansions like in the past and those consoles were Sony and Microsoft

We are still talking about Nintendo here, Solid Hockey Puck styled Gaming Cartridges, first of its kind and only replicated gaming through permission.

Nothing is really saved to a switch LIKE other consoles.

Don't hate on the Switch, you don't want to go there :D
24/03/2019 18:27Posted by AtlasMinor

[/code]

You can be Paragon 800+ in under 12hrs play-time on both those class's

The season has been running for nearly 2 months now

Nothings impossible, but finding someone cheating on a console has yet to still be proven.

Don't believe everything you read, And just about everyone you see on the first five Top Player Board pages are Live-Twitch/Youtube Streamers Paid to game and stream . You can find almost everyone of those players Live Streaming what your seeing on the LB.

The Nintendo Switch version is different than the PC <<< Were cheaters and ability to really cheat and mod files is really possible

I have a Switch and Offline Play ( were any real concern about cheating MIGHT happen, still has to connect to Nintendo/Blizzard servers)

NOTE: There isn't anything on the planet that can read Nintendo's new SSD tech, its (special) and only Nintendo manufactures it. If you know someone from that company has secretly found a way to export that tech into a device that will allow file manipulation , onto another device ?

Please do let us know, but trust in the fact your safe on the Switch, they decided NOT to allow HDD/SSD Expansions like in the past and those consoles were Sony and Microsoft

We are still talking about Nintendo here, Solid Hockey Puck styled Gaming Cartridges, first of its kind and only replicated gaming through permission.

Nothing is really saved to a switch LIKE other consoles.

Don't hate on the Switch, you don't want to go there :D

Are you seriously?
Please, explain how the TOP guys are using 3 sockets everywhere?
Gloves, Rings, Amulet, Belts, Helm, Boots, Legs, Shoulder, Weapons, Shields....
Does it make sense for you super smart Nintendo guy?
Let me also take part in this conversation as a Nintendo Switch user and owner of the fantastic Limited Edition bundle. Personally that's why I never play any kind of online video game. I stopped playing World of Warcraft in 2010 and the reason behind this is the fact that to do any serious progress in the game you would need either to bot or to use some hacking system. From that day I'm more happy with my life and video games in general. I don't like competitive games or tournaments although I'm a very competitive player and always 100 percent my games, including Diablo III on the Switch. I'm at the moment where, especially in D3, there's not point in even attempt any leader-board, first because seriously what's the point of it? You can still enjoy the game manage to clear and farm GR90+ solo and collect the achievements for the classes you enjoy as well as cosmetics items (mind you I've every possible cosmetic farmed solo, including Cosmic Wings, Liv Moore Pet, Rainbow Portrait and most of the white transmogrification items). Being competitive in a game like D3 will not change your life or make you enjoy the game more. It'll put you in a mindless and anxious state of having to perfect everything. For example, my Witch Doctor has a Primal Sacred Harvester and a few Ancient Legendary here and there augmented with Lvl65 gems, contributing to a total DPS of about 2,500,000 that during the battle allows my Gargantuan and Fetishes to hit for billions and trillions. It helps me to farm all the achievements as well as collect cosmetics and farm GR, since I do have a speed-farming variation of the same build available at the Armory.

People will always cheat, in D3 or the Call of Duty or any other kind of game. The problem is not cheating in itself or even Blizzard but the players who instead of focusing on the great aspects of every game like in D3 to collect the Lore-books and take time to comprehend and enjoy the story, find interest in competing against bots and other people like in modern gladiator arenas. Finally, cheaters are usually 12-year-old boys who go to third-party sellers and buy items with the money of their parents just to make a quick YouTube video of their Demon Hunter who was able to clear a GR150 in under 5 minutes. I mean I don't care, why do you?
simple as this, nintendo runs the leaderboards, not blizzard, so nothing blizz can do.. they've never done a ban hammer on any console for cheating since S10 came to consoles. doubt they will start now.. and IIRC, they haven't really done a banhammer on PC either in quite a while.
Top 400 necromancers (maybe more I got tired waiting and scrolling)this season are gr 150 a lot under 1 min. This is rediculous.every few I would check and see what they had equipped all legendaries with 3 gen slots. No set pieces. All have rediculous stats. This is out of hand.
This is very disapointing i bought the Diablo 3 Switch bundle just to find this out.. and the sad part Is that it just seams to be ignored by blizzard.. i only see other players comment about how its Nintendo and not blizzards fault but blizzard licence agrement and code of cunduct clearly states that this is not acceptable and that action to prevent this should be taken immediately by them yet i havent even seen them adress it.
They don’t care. Yes it’s sad but it’s the truth. Their focus is on Diablo Immortal.
06/06/2019 21:11Posted by Cōnstantīnus
They don’t care. Yes it’s sad but it’s the truth. Their focus is on Diablo Immortal.

They're too busy polishing a turd to come to the phone ;-)
Possibly. The sad thing is that D3 seem to be dying off slowly but surely. And especially after that E3, where the Witcher and so many more games will land on the Nintendo Switch, players will stop even bothering to play seasonal.