t14 t15?

General Discussion
04/02/2019 09:08Posted by WilliTheWit
...now it total exp lost every time whe need to make it !!!

I did not have an opinion on that. Meanwhile I have....
What do we do non-GRs for? Either bounties or farming keystones. Never to get XP. How do we want to do both? FAST. Meanwhile even I am able to farm a normal rift in 2-3 minutes. Get ~35 keys per hour.

Ask yourself: what would you do in a T14/T15 game outside of GR's? Probably nothing different. And then: why would you want to spend more time on that as now?
Apart from that, after the latest damage buff all champs are so OP that we meanwhile even would need a T20 to make it even a little bit ... "challenging".
I'd say it's more likely that the max GR cap will be raised... The group leaderboard meanwhile is full with GR150 clears...

t14 t15= more keys more mats more bounty mats more exp doing this
04/02/2019 13:23Posted by Meteorblade
04/02/2019 13:08Posted by Dracarys
my seasonal playtime should be around 190-200hours i guess.

So, you've played 200 hours out of the 405 hours the season's been running. I'm pretty sure that there are people that know how to obtain paragon levels but also don't have an average of 12 hours a day to do so for two and a half weeks straight.

did i say something different?
04/02/2019 14:02Posted by Dracarys

I'm pointing out that your paragon gain has a lot more to do with how much you've played than knowing that doing non-stop 4-man GRs is worth more XP.
04/02/2019 14:09Posted by Meteorblade
04/02/2019 14:02Posted by Dracarys

I'm pointing out that your paragon gain has a lot more to do with how much you've played than knowing that doing non-stop 4-man GRs is worth more XP.

well true that but we reached paragon 1000 in less than 24h. And i bet this guy has more than 24h playtime.
ofc it has a lot do to with running 4 man speeds non stop in a fixed group, but also knowing your damage and how high you can run
04/02/2019 13:29Posted by Nevrozis

Questionable. In "efficiency" videos people sometimes say that you should even farm on T12 not T13, as it is even faster, and the lower probability to get 3 keys is made up by faster pace.
However, in times of the OP buffs of V2.6.4 all older thesis are obsolete :))

BTW: The same goes for GR farming. There you also don't spend 3 minutes on looking for a yellow pot, as in these 3 minutes you almost have finished the next GR.
In the meantime Nevroz can make a gold farm build with Custerian Wristguards to make up for the low exp from key farming.
Get rid of the unpopular non-used Torment levels.
And adjust the difficulty accordingly. The highest torment should challenge our power. It shouldn't feel like it's the easiest mode of the bunch.
07/02/2019 13:47Posted by Robbes
Get rid of the unpopular non-used Torment levels.
And adjust the difficulty accordingly. The highest torment should challenge our power. It shouldn't feel like it's the easiest mode of the bunch.

The gradual scaling of torment levels is important for hardcore players, they use all of them and we can't forget about HC. I agree though that the highest torment level should be a proper challenge. At least equal to GR 90 i.m.o., perhaps even 100.

That is the problem I think. If you raise torment lvls people would expect more of everything - not just xp. More everything would make the game easier not harder or more challenging - especially for dirty casuals like myself.
07/02/2019 23:12Posted by Flankhard

That is the problem I think. If you raise torment lvls people would expect more of everything - not just xp. More everything would make the game easier not harder or more challenging - especially for dirty casuals like myself.

and now the game is harder?
rly ?
They need to nerf all items, this game is way to easy. When starting a new season you can after some few hours solo T13 with no problem. T13 is the Hardest diff, and it should not be this easy.
The only useful reason to add more normal rift levels is if a derivative build of your main GR build that you use for bounties and keys becomes mechanically broken due to doing too much damage.

For many people they end up having a separate light fast for normals and TBH that makes sense as then bounties and normal rift become fast light relief from heavy rift pushing.

I remember when T13 was added and TBH I was quite annoying at the time because it pretty much broke all of the fast farming build on various classes I tended to use at the time. It was only a season or so later when variations of these builds got toughness boosts that they became useful fast builds again.

I don't mind adding more levels, but the class and build I tend to play could handle this easily as I use almost the same build for fast farming and for high GR pushing, but for squishy fast light setups that can barely handle T13 - it would be the end for them again.

I also agree that there are maybe too many levels, but you should also consider that the perception of too many does very much depend on your class, build and luck. Sometimes we skip through them very quickly when levelling, sometimes not.
Higher reg is just more room for botter. Up the drop rates on ancient/primals. Reg is farming we all have to do it after 800 paragon even t15 wouldn't matter for xp
I concur with the post creator! We DO need more torment levels and there is no cause nor need to rescale existing levels as they work perfectly well: however; as you gain more paragon it is much more fun to do higher torments games that have a higher chance of ancients dropping as the torment level increases, ergo we now need a torment level 20 for season 17 please! Many thanks.
23/02/2019 04:40Posted by Aysrian
Higher reg is just more room for botter. Up the drop rates on ancient/primals. Reg is farming we all have to do it after 800 paragon even t15 wouldn't matter for xp

Torment 20 - 30 would make a massive difference though mate hey.
There is already room in the difficulty selection screen for 3 more torment levels, so they would make a nice addition. I.M.O. with this trend of power increase with each new patch, they should scale to be equivalent to at least 15 GR levels above the previous torment level, so GR 75, 90 and 105. Would be nice.
24/02/2019 23:19Posted by Noodles
There is already room in the difficulty selection screen for 3 more torment levels, so they would make a nice addition. I.M.O. with this trend of power increase with each new patch, they should scale to be equivalent to at least 15 GR levels above the previous torment level, so GR 75, 90 and 105. Would be nice.

And only available to characters that had soloed the equivalent greater rift
they should scale to be equivalent to at least 15 GR levels above the previous torment level, so GR 75, 90 and 105

That would indeed be nice. Provided we get 5 or 6 GR keys from a T105-related normal rift :) Plus the related XP increase.
Since we get a full set item by Torment 4 I think Torment levels from 5 to 13(+) should be resealed to compensate with the immense power creep we have received, scaling 5-7 levels between each torment. And scaling 8-10 levels from T10+.