What is going to be with cheats , hackers

Console
The game on console (PlayStation on me) become for the bottom of the sea.

1 month now, players from every Paragon join game and give an error (dont know how) or drop items on Town , that if someone pickup gives error or corrupt the save file, and others kill for fun.

Also to mention on Hardcore they join game with Monks and kill characters on Town.

Lost 1 character with 1121 Paragon.

Please Blizzard do something.

The answer/solution play "Invite Only" is not accept. Otherwise new players or friends never found/match.

Otherwise the info with the new patch, I will take it as a memo (just for info)
The invitation system on console is horrible. Once I was pushing a solo GR, almost finished in time, then some dude invite me to play and before I know it my game was closed (as I was frantically pressing "A" button, which also is the button you use to accept invites) and I lost the GR.

And if I had played without internet connection then my run would not be recorded on leaderboards. Many small things like this make the console version feel like a demo in comparison to PC.
Hello,

Yeah console version is like a Demo, also cant find 1 player to play.

95% is all with hack items.
15/02/2019 17:14Posted by Hai
The invitation system on console is horrible. Once I was pushing a solo GR, almost finished in time, then some dude invite me to play and before I know it my game was closed (as I was frantically pressing "A" button, which also is the button you use to accept invites) and I lost the GR.

And if I had played without internet connection then my run would not be recorded on leaderboards. Many small things like this make the console version feel like a demo in comparison to PC.
thats why you make it invite only.. so only you can send invite
Play seasonal? Fixed!?