forgotten soul farming

General Discussion
whats best way to farm these? t13 or just GR60+?
I think grs depends on how fast you clear in normal rift you spend time picknick stuff up opening chests etc
Really the best way to amass souls is to not be concerned with how many you have, find something in the game that you really enjoy doings, and just keep playing it. The souls will build up if you keep doing whatever part of the game you enjoy and you will be far less likely to 'burn out' so to speak.
For me it is medium level GRs (80-90) which thankfully will get me quite a lot of souls, but bounties and regular rifts can also be a good source if you take the time to defeat every elite pack you find and complete the Nrift all the way to the obelisk.
Usually you don't have a problem with forgotten souls. You rather have one with veiled crystals (yellows), as you need 15 for them for every roll.
So I'd say T13 rifts; with a UE Demon Hunter you can make them in 2-3 minutes. Grab all the mats, and you can do 15-20 rifts per hour. Side effect: 40 GR keys. And not to mention Goblin Herds; yesterday I had 3 of them, plus 6 (!!) blue Goblins in the vault within 2 hours of key farming.
16/02/2019 04:12Posted by weaponwh
whats best way to farm these? t13 or just GR60+?

As FS are mostly obtained from salvaging legendaries, whatever activity gets you the most legendaries for the time spent, and that's usually GRs, at the highest you can manage to clear in 4-5 minutes each. You're going to end up having to farm NRs for GR keys anyway, so you'll get some that way, but treat the NRs purely as sources of DBs and GR keys. The GRs is where you get the biggest bang for your buck in terms of legendaries obtained.

16/02/2019 13:15Posted by WilliTheWit
Usually you don't have a problem with forgotten souls. You rather have one with veiled crystals (yellows), as you need 15 for them for every roll.

The limitation on upgrading rares is usually DBs.
The limitation on reforging legendaries is usually FS.
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/02/08/d3_crafting_materials.jpg