The game now has a virus, Blizzard act now please

General Discussion
The bots rule supreme, Blizzard act now please. the game is invaded by this virus
Until recent they were mainly only a problem if you wanted to make top 20 on the leader boards but now they dominate this and are entering bounty runs, rift runs and more and more grifts. I read bot forums and they open boast that the game is theirs ;(
Give us a click so that they can be reported, currently we just have to suck up this. Paragon levels of 3, 4 and even 5k on seasons is plain crazy and cheating.
My friends list is almost empty with leavers, having creative changes just gets a few back for a couple of days or a week maximum.
Either that or tell us that it is ok and we can make our own call
not to sound harsh but your friends are leaving because blizzard don't supply new content so why stay around? D3 is just dead bots or not
Actualy my friends have been away for 4-5 season they coming back:)
Steve, we are asking banwaves from months, non season is in a disaster state, the 90% of the top 20 leaderboards spots are all botters, thud user, macro, scripts users, it`s DISGUSTING, if they don`t do regular banwaves in non season, the game is gone in few time. It`s a credibility and integrity issue more than an ethic one.

FKING BAN THOSE BOTTERS IN NON SEASON
Not gonna happen.
Shareholders are more important than a few crybabies from internet forums.
Mike
12/04/2019 07:46Posted by sp5it
Not gonna happen.
Shareholders are more important than a few crybabies from internet forums.
Mike

lol this guy
you just have to get blizzard to belive that Bots are the new forum of "white supremacist" then blizzard will be more then happy to ban them just like they are now with the OK hand sign, i just hope blizzard wakes up to the fact that "clown", the saying "Honk Honk" an rainbow flags now are all now "white supremacist" symbols an saying now.