Bots bots bots

General Discussion
Can we at least get a confirmation that there currently is a massive issue with botting in the game?

During non peak hours I see bots in _every_ public game and the leaderboards are cluttered with botted accounts.

Cloud based virtual windows machines with r**-bot running 24/7 really makes for a great online "multiplayer" experience ;)
It`s from at least 3 months that our whole clan is reporting 100% guaranteed NON SEASON botters mainly in leaderboards and we are trying to raise the attention to community managers and Hacks Team responsible members in the Forum as well but so far they have simply ignored us, all those cheaters are still there, we are demanding a mega banwave and/or regular banwaves in non season because the situation is really disgusting, out of control and the integrity of the game itself is now at high risk if they continue to do an absolute nothing.... those losers need to be erased from the game, botters everywhere, macros everywhere, is time to fking act.....
nothing going to happen blizzard dont give a !@#$ for hacks in this game
who cares
the game is dead
Your brain is dead.

We demand a fking huge banwave ASAP, in non season above all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you strawbrrygrl for you r help, we are asking for a massive banwave , above all in non season, from months and we will support you bringing to community managers and Hacks Team this message , over and over til we dont see leaderboards clean from botters, in non season the situation is terrible, this must end SOON, it`s simply intollerable and Blizzard own us respect, they must deliver a proper clean up, we are really tired.....
Other than waiting that the hacks team wake the !@#$ up in non season and deliver finally a mega banwave, they need to implement a in game option to report botters as well, that would help to spot them in real time and would be easy for them to check the exact time when they were botting.
29/03/2019 02:19Posted by strawbrrygrl
Can we at least get a confirmation that there currently is a massive issue with botting in the game?

During non peak hours I see bots in _every_ public game and the leaderboards are cluttered with botted accounts.

Cloud based virtual windows machines with r**-bot running 24/7 really makes for a great online "multiplayer" experience ;)

100% confirmed, just look at non season leaderboards, those guys need to wake the !@#$ up, if they dont deliver a proper banwave in nonseason they will destroy progressively their own game, they show every day lack of respect for their own players, every day that they wait to ban those cheaters.....
100% confirmed, non season is a fking circus, we DEMAND a mega banwave at least to clear the top 20 ladders
keep dreaming :)
They must do it , cause the situation is untollerable in non season.
It is indeed, the leadearboards must be cleaned above all, full of botters.
I just hope that a community manager make some light on this subject cause in non season here is a complete disaster, bots everywhere and the ladders are disgusting just to watch tbh.....

We are waiting a proper banwave in non season from ages.... is about time!
Well if classic games keeps up the good work we wont miss botters at all (not that we would in the first place lol) ive had 5-6 good friends come back an at least play season . Keep the game a bit more interesting you never know? D3 had a pretty big population at one point. Seasons 1,2,3 for sure, now botters own the game , nothing we can do...right Blizz?
04/04/2019 01:11Posted by Aysrian
Well if classic games keeps up the good work we wont miss botters at all (not that we would in the first place lol) ive had 5-6 good friends come back an at least play season . Keep the game a bit more interesting you never know? D3 had a pretty big population at one point. Seasons 1,2,3 for sure, now botters own the game , nothing we can do...right Blizz?

They do a decent job on season but they can`t forget non season, btw they just delivered a mega banwave in season today but now we demand the same in non season, the situation is untollerable there...
Its a sad thing to say but the only real solution is to reset paragon for everyone. We don't want that i play seasons i have since they came out. A reset wouldn't hurt me to much but it would be a disaster ns. That is what is needed but how do you do it ns..5 years playing to get a restart..it would not go over well.
04/04/2019 05:52Posted by Aysrian
Its a sad thing to say but the only real solution is to reset paragon for everyone.

So, your "solution" is to knowingly punish innocent players?
As someone that hasn't cheated, I'm opposed to this.
04/04/2019 06:02Posted by Meteorblade
04/04/2019 05:52Posted by Aysrian
Its a sad thing to say but the only real solution is to reset paragon for everyone.

So, your "solution" is to knowingly punish innocent players?
As someone that hasn't cheated, I'm opposed to this.

100% agree, the solution or at least a good way to go is simple: just deliver the same amount of regular banwaves in non season as well and the job is done, and that`s exactly what we ask increasingly strong and we will not stop until they will listen us and do their damn duty and i encourage you all to do the same in any way possible, supporting this thread and this one too https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17625832565 as much as you can and also delivering the maximum amount of reports of players that bot or cheat particularly in non season (players that use macros, scripts, thud or any 3rd party softwares that violate the EULA) at this Hacks Team email address : hacks@blizzard.com .
hacks@blizzard.com does not give a sh1t about that.
I sent them a few links to movies with botters I recorded, no one ever downloaded them. Mike
I wouldn't want to punish anyone for playing legit. If botting in Ns is as bad as they say how can you really weed them out? Believe me it would not be popular at all but they have done it to WoW players every expansion? Expansions WoW where always a nerf to gear and players recovered dps..ect in short time. If you guys have a different solution im not sure what it would be?