No primal at Greater Rift 70?

General Discussion
Hi all.

I completed a Greater Rift 70 solo with my Necromancer and didn't get a primal. I figured there wasn't any point in complaining about it, as I assumed that nothing could be done. I was a bit annoyed. Though I've not come across one at all after that grift and my friends are picking them up like sweets in a candy shop - Am I missing something, is it GR 75 or higher?
Did you complete the GR70 within the time limit?
Yes I completed it in time. On a Greater Rift 70 on my own. Though I didn't complete it in time last season and still got the primal. I'm confused.
Did you get the "Primal Soul-O" achievement? That's a seasonal-only achievement, granted when the first seasonal hero successfully completes a GR70 solo, and results in a 100% guaranteed primal drop from the Guardian.

As for last season, this was bugged, and the primal was being dropped when the first GR70 solo was run, regardless of whether the time was beaten or not.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/22976066/season-17-the-season-of-nightmares-begins-517-5-10-2019#patchnotes
    Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue where Greater Rift 70 first-time completion Primal drops were occurring for players even if they did not succeed at the 15-minute completion time.
Yes again. I have the achievement "Primal Soul-O" - No, I don't have the Primal that came with it.

Seems my luck is just that bad, even with 100% guaranteed primal drop. :(
Did you pick up and identify all legendaries which dropped from the rift guardian? Even though this bug should already be fixed, I've still heard of rare cases of primals not having the red beam as they should.
I didn't see anything else on the floor and I had no primal after identifying.

Bah, so be it. I have the achievement, I'll just keep farming. Might get one hopefully.

Thanks for the responses :y:
For this achievement I got Primal daibo for monk while playing crusader. You still want your lvl 70 primal legendary? xD
22/05/2019 02:23Posted by daakh
For this achievement I got Primal daibo for monk while playing crusader. You still want your lvl 70 primal legendary? xD

If you want the wings this season one of the three conquest is reach gr55 with six different (full) set bonuses, so levlling a monk might not be so bad.
Its more of the point of not getting it. I've yet to come across one 700 paragon in. You never know, it could have been something useful.
Of course any bugs, glitches, mishaps etc. are annoying.