Best multishot-rune for Grift 100+

Demon Hunter
I can't decide if I should use rockets with rockets passive or full broadside. Witch is best?
Arsenal. Because you play fire.
Mike
f
Arsenal for sure.
Fire will do better on speeds but for any kind of higher pushing physical will clear the rift much quicker if you have to kill density. Difference between the 2 is at max 2 GR's tho, so unless youre prepared to farm for both builds stick with fire.
16/06/2019 17:46Posted by zily
Fire will do better on speeds but for any kind of higher pushing physical will clear the rift much quicker if you have to kill density. Difference between the 2 is at max 2 GR's tho, so unless youre prepared to farm for both builds stick with fire.
I remember trying full broadside with 80 discipline and had a hard time at 100, I did not come far with fire damage either but id stick with it since its a timesaver vs boss. But when in group in grift 110 I switched to psysichal and broadside and I am not sure but I think it was the best move yet I still made like 10% of dps in that group. It is like you said it has more density but MS can neither kill greys, yellows or blue that is when I thought of going full zdps with my DH, adding toxin gem and switched MS to cold rune.