Blizzcon 2019 expectations?!

General Discussion
What are you expecting from the biggest Chinese mobile gaming convention?
Dont care
28/04/2019 08:10Posted by AbadonnRF

Absolutely nothing of value.
28/04/2019 08:36Posted by Meteorblade
28/04/2019 08:10Posted by AbadonnRF

Absolutely nothing of value.

Just about right...
I expect a lot of Overwatch dweebs to shell out several hundred bucks to a few grand to go to a sad convention hoping to make friends.

I expect a bunch of mobile phone warriors to stand in line for 5 hours to test Immortal for a few minutes.

I expect Blizzard to hype what little they have to offer and ignore fan feedback because only they know what gamers really want.

I expect Wyatt and all the other Leads to get booed on stage again when they announce the next unwanted failure.

Blizzard would be better off holding Blizzcon in Hong Kong at this point. They literally have nothing left to offer us here in the states aside from disappointment.
I expect Wyatt Cheng announcing in pink bikini.
29/04/2019 10:49Posted by sp5it
I expect Wyatt Cheng announcing in pink bikini.

LOL
i mean, EEWWWW
Half the world population is Asian. Get Trump to build a wall somewhere off the east and west coast. OH ya Asians already built the Great Wall:) I wonder how that worked out :)
30/04/2019 04:43Posted by Aysrian
Half the world population is Asian. Get Trump to build a wall somewhere off the east and west coast. OH ya Asians already built the Great Wall:) I wonder how that worked out :)

What does that have to do with anything? We all know Diablo Immortal is catered to Chinese markets due to the NetEase collaboration. The game itself just looks like a re-skin of their wannabe diablo game. If Blizzard only cares about making money in China then why continue to support them in the west?

Trump will finish his border wall and America will eventually thank him for it, despite what his political enemies claim. They all voted for the same things when Obama was President, bunch of hypocrites. That's politics for you. MAGA

The Great Wall worked fine when it was needed, same as any properly made wall of it's time. Walls aren't really meant to solve problems 2000 years into the future though.

Asians only make up 5% of America so they could use a lot more actually.
I expect them to have the tickets for the actual convention inside some app to make sure everyone has a phone.
30/04/2019 18:49Posted by Fnork
I expect them to have the tickets for the actual convention inside some app to make sure everyone has a phone.

Just FYI. That is exactly what they did. All tickets are virtual ticket that you have to show on your mobile device at the door. And if your phone doesn't work, they have a booth to fix it for you.

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22938865

"5. You’ll Need the AXS Mobile App to Get Into the Show
To pick up your badge at registration this year, you’ll need to download the AXS Mobile App. The app displays a QR code (one code for all of your tickets), which changes at regular intervals to help guard against dupes and fraud. Because of that, we won’t be able to accept paper tickets, confirmation emails, or screenshots/photos of the QR code at BlizzCon registration.
After you buy your tickets, you should receive an email from AXS with instructions on how to download the app, or you can download it at any time for iPhone and Android.
If for some reason you find yourself at the show with a dead mobile device or some other unexpected issue preventing you from accessing the app, don’t worry. Just head to the Solutions Desk at registration and they’ll help you out."
Meteorblade 2.0
Diablo immortal beta or shiping date and D4 teaser/trailer/gameplay.
another mobile game :(
01/05/2019 11:03Posted by Odoakr
Meteorblade 2.0

you again?
01/05/2019 11:03Posted by Odoakr
Meteorblade 2.0

Oh, you've moved on from just being off-topic to stalking now?
Expectations

Diablo 4 cinematic video.

or

i never play, buy or download diablo immortal... even free.. never.
who are you people? this is done, it's over. go play something fun and forget about this utterly pathetic excuse for a company named Blizzard.
30/04/2019 18:49Posted by Fnork

01/05/2019 00:45Posted by GreatBalls

Just FYI. That is exactly what they did. All tickets are virtual ticket that you have to show on your mobile device at the door. And if your phone doesn't work, they have a booth to fix it for you.

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22938865

"5. You’ll Need the AXS Mobile App to Get Into the Show
To pick up your badge at registration this year, you’ll need to download the AXS Mobile App. The app displays a QR code (one code for all of your tickets), which changes at regular intervals to help guard against dupes and fraud. Because of that, we won’t be able to accept paper tickets, confirmation emails, or screenshots/photos of the QR code at BlizzCon registration.
After you buy your tickets, you should receive an email from AXS with instructions on how to download the app, or you can download it at any time for iPhone and Android.
If for some reason you find yourself at the show with a dead mobile device or some other unexpected issue preventing you from accessing the app, don’t worry. Just head to the Solutions Desk at registration and they’ll help you out."

And just FYI:
This app has access to:
  • read your contacts
  • precise location (GPS and network-based)
  • take pictures and videos
  • receive data from Internet
  • view network connections
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • full network access
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • read battery statistics
  • pair with Bluetooth devices
  • access Bluetooth settings
  • run at startup
  • control vibration
  • prevent device from sleeping