Support DH for 115+

Demon Hunter
I have seen bows with supporting abilities like entangling shot makes target 25% weaker and wondered if any1 has tried to use it. And is it possible to have a support DH in grift 115 and be useful for the team?

I was thinking of a build with entangling shot and frost arrows togheter with ice blink and toxic gem also thrill of the hunt as passive. If adding guardian sentry then one could also have numbing traps passive, marked for death with valley rune and to top it off wolf companion for dmg increase. Entangling shot bow could be replaced with Yangs recurve with its OP 50% reduced cost of spenders. edit: with a shadow dh in the team a supporting DH can reach to improving the shadow-one with 55% more damage and adding 10% crit chance with iceblink, one could choose to replace frost arrow with MS windchill (ice skill) adding 8% more to teams crit chance, this gives the impale Dh 80% total crit chance.

This build would need a lot of cooldown reduction maybe like 50% to be able to use sentries faster and wolf companion cooldown. One funny thing would be a DH that has a weapon with damage rolled off.

Any thoughts?

Excuse me for my bad english btw.
It´s a nice idea to have such a "support DH" and you should try it out.

However, most the time you will see "support Monks". Why? Because of the Mantra Bonus from the Ina Set Parts and you might need all the healing when pushing really high grifts.

A "support DH" could be decent as well and maybe nobody tried it yet? There are many great builds available but not all are listed on the internet, especially not on icy-veins and similar sites.
14/06/2019 11:36Posted by F00kernaut

A "support DH" could be decent as well and maybe nobody tried it yet? There are many great builds available but not all are listed on the internet, especially not on icy-veins and similar sites.
Yes it is pretty much a waste-build compared to mantra-monks but zdps DH is more about increasing damage than adding toughness. Today I found a legendary bow that had 32% chance of knockbacking enemies hit and if teamplayers have the right type of bracers it could be a good combo.

But I gave up my dream of making a zdps DH but I still have my 700 dps bow in my stash just in case :)
There has been the possibility for a support DH several years.
It's a kind of cross-over between Monk and Barb.
The thoughness is extreme and CDR and RCR is very important.
Ofc. Barb and Monk rule for their functionality to the group.
But as funbuild it's cool to play, something else then the same stuff.
Think I have the build still somewhere in my NS saved armory.