Over 60 year old players

General Discussion
I was wondering just for interest if there any are other players like my self that enjoying playing diablo3 ??
I am not yet there but well over 50 years... D3 is good game to play, Overwatch is getting too fast for old man O_o
Lots of old timers play D3. It's great entertainment both for solo and group play and you don't have to worry about being too young or too old when sitting in front of the computer screen.
I'm 63 and have played Computer games since the Commodore 64. I prefer MMORPG's but like ARPG's as well when I'm not feeling sociable.
Not 60 but past 50 and people in the clan calls me grandpa:) Played games for 40 years+ and will as long as im able too. D3 is a good game but its getting too focused on speed for my liking. I dont get the hurry and miss most of the scenery but that can just be me. The social part between the GR/R is something i value alot and i dont need to be done with the season in one week,im here for the long run and have played all the Diablo games since they came out.
Just about 60 and played the game since day one.
Still do , waiting for the next season now
Hello all : I'll be 62 in a few months and I play only solo... on the three realms; I like the game... even if seasons are becoming somewhat tedious and somewhat repetitive.

I also do forums here on Europe and on Americas... not so much discussion, but trying to help other players when I can.

Cheers !
At 45, I still have a way to go.

But my dad on the other hand, who would have celebrated his 80th birthday last year, enjoyed watching me play the game more than I did actually playing....
45 here. Planning to play till die video games.
I'm in a small clan where we have 6 People of 50+, like myself.
I've been playing Diablo3 for only about 2 years now (recommended by one of the clan members), and the thing I like about it is that it feels a bit "like home". I stayed away for ~6 weeks last Season and (re)played the latest big RPGs, but when it's done, get back to Diablo3.
Recently turned 50 and still alive and kicking - as far as I can tell. Nobody's told me I'm past it just yet anyway.
59yrs in September:) Lol 2 button game we can win at hee hee. I know all that stuff Bruad rate,xms all the memory things that make games work. First pc was 286 with win 3.1. Dos was a !@#$% :) I was a the forefront of gaming. Prob why I liked Blizz Zug Zug :)
15/05/2019 03:21Posted by Aysrian
59yrs in September:) Lol 2 button game we can win at hee hee. I know all that stuff Bruad rate,xms all the memory things that make games work. First pc was 286 with win 3.1. Dos was a !@#$% :) I was a the forefront of gaming. Prob why I liked Blizz Zug Zug :)
Oi! I got started on a ZX Spectrum 128K, and moved on to a 386 from there...
Hey above,

Become 54 in several weeks.
Can still use people in my clan ..... age doesn't count.
Add me.

<S>
A 65 year old here.
Looking like i am one of the oldest so far.
Not been playing the game for long, but enjoying it.
Play solo, as that's the way i play most games.

45 here, playing D since D1 demo... Started s17, gone 70 solo in 3 hours, and going to finish it with impale Dh (don't care about LON) and go back to Poe stormbrand witch 92 - I' m going for lvl 100 :)