Collector's Edition contents

General Discussion
Hey, I saw a thread on US forum, it may be fun to guess/want some contents in it.
OP: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3075837635
Well, what every CE Blizzard Released had and surely will be in there:
Soundtrack
Behind-the-scenes DVD
Special WoW in-game pet
Artbook
The game itself with some bonus content
Very probably some bonus content for Starcraft II (WoW: Cataclysm had some)

What I want to be in there:
Horadric cube USB thumb with D1 + D2
Awesome cloth map
Some figurine you can put on your table to become awesome
Big poster with some important character in Diablo III (may be Diablo himself)
That Horadric cube usb sounds awesome, a figurine would be great but i dont see that happening. I would also maybe like there to be a novelty item, like a pet or something like that.
I´d pay money for that Horadric Cube usb!
Uuuh curse you! I thought the information actually was out when I saw the thread :(

Anyhow;

I believe this is given to be inside
The game with some bonus content
Soundtrack
Behind-the-scenes DVD
Special WoW in-game pet
SC2 Avatar / Decals
Artbook

What I hope it will include;
Cloth map of the world (as a cloth poster you could hang on your wall)
Some figurine you can put on your table. (Already have a few from WoW & SC2, time for D3!)
Big Diablo 3 poster, as well for the wall! :]
It'll most likely be similar to the Starcraft 2 one. For bonus content in-game such as weapons or armour it would probably make the game a little unbalanced when playing with friends. Probably it will most likely be additional portraits to your battle.net avatar
Sorry, but I don't get it, why people post about the "Real ear" thing?
I believe this is given to be inside
The game with some bonus content
Soundtrack
Behind-the-scenes DVD
Special WoW in-game pet
SC2 Avatar / Decals
Artbook

What I hope it will include;
Cloth map of the world would be awesome, but i doubt it.
I don't really care about the figurine...
But a D3 USB stick would be awesome, maybe a soulstone or indeed a horadric cube...
preferably loaded with Diablo 1, i got 2 already, but i can't buy 1 in any store here anymore....
"Big Diablo 3 poster, as well for the wall! :]" would be nice indeed ;D
Probably unlikely, but I'd love to see the cinematics on a Blu-ray Disc. Given that in Starcraft II the resolution of the cinematics on the game disc was higher than that of a DVD, having them in DVD form didn't really seem to be all that worthwhile (the behind the scenes documentaries were cool, though).

Apart from that, I'd like (and expect) to see a soundtrack and art book. A USB stick containing the two previous games would be neat too, although as I already have both Diablo I and II I wouldn't get much use out of it.
enigma- so I have an option to driving every morning..
i have misplaced my D1 so i will adore a USB stick with D1 and didn't mind D2/LoD to be there to, but plz D1 (on a site note, make it run on osx 10.7 in min 1680x1050).
Then i would be a happy man for time being.
ouh yeah ... diablo 1 on memory stick would be awesome :))) !!!!!!
besides that statue to put next to ones monitor is also great and i would go buy collectors edition immediately :) - i hope blizz had made it that way already !! :))
Someone on the US forum wrote that he wanted to see the Horadric cube in Collector's Edition, as if the entire contents of the Collector's Edition will be in a cube?
25/08/2011 21:34Posted by Борнлол
Someone on the US forum wrote that he wanted to see the Horadric cube in Collector's Edition, as if the entire contents of the Collector's Edition will be in a cube?

Sounds awesome, but the cube won't be part of D3 i think?
So i hope the USB stick will look like Diablo's Soulstone contained in the Warrior's head?
Or in a Horadric cube!

For the rest i think:

Diablo 3 (Regular Game)
Battle.net (SC2 Portrait and ingame decals)
WoW Pet
ArtBook
Behind the Scenes DvD
Soundtrack
And last but not least GUESTPASSES!
I hope this is the box it comes in:

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Diablo-3-Collectors-Edition/1719753

What I would see included is:

- Exclusive head models
- Exclusive dyes
- Some visual effect on the banner indicating you have the collectors edition
- Beta redeem code for upcoming games
- The usual stuff: artbook, soundtracks, behind the scenes dvd
Besides the:
Game
Soundtrack
Behind-the-scenes DVD
Special WoW in-game pet
SC2 Avatars / Decals
Artbook

I'd love to see:
A SoJ (Stone of Jordan) ring replica with a small display mount
A cloth Map of Sanctuary (like the WoW CE)
A special graphical aura or fire/flame/frost/whatever trail for your character as a trinket, if you have it in your inventory, it would be active and visible to other players.
Maybe some kind of upgrade to your character's banner (http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=5877).
25/08/2011 21:32Posted by Semirhage
besides that statue to put next to ones monitor is also great and i would go buy collectors edition immediately :) - i hope blizz had made it that way already !! :))

I would love a statue or figure or something like that as well. Something that can stand on my desk next to all my other nerdy things.

But it will probably increase the price of the CE to include things like that, if they were to be of a decent quality.

Personally though, the artbook is reason enough for me. I love the ones they included in the WoW and SC2 CE's. Hopefully the Diablo III artbook will be equally amazing.
26/08/2011 00:34Posted by Paradox
Maybe some kind of upgrade to your character's banner (http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showfull.php?photo=5877).

Next time say Spoiler Alert, I didn't know I'll see the whole menu :(