Sweepstakes and Opt-ins

General Discussion
Just a quick question:

Will the sweepstakes on Facebook replace the Opt-in beta keys? Or will you be able to get into beta with both methods now?

Anyone knows?
You will be able to get into beta with both methods.
Thank you.
I hope it won't affect the opt-ins, but I suspect unless the numbers drop off a cliff from people playing, the sweepstake will cover all their normal invite needs unless there are major changes they want to test.

Once the sweepstakes are over, they might start inviting more people via opt-in next year when they are closer to release. :)
12/10/2011 10:43Posted by Sadiku
You will be able to get into beta with both methods.

You, Sir, are correct.
12/10/2011 12:38Posted by Zhydaris
You, Sir, are correct.

Yay, the more the merrier :)
If theres 2000 keys given with facebook, 10k? from Blizzcon, how many will be left for op-ins?

I have bought SC2 collectors edition, WoW collectors edition + all the expansions, Diablo I, II and expansion, SC1. I dont use facebook and I dont intend to, so why am I being punished...
You are not being punished :O you use opt-in method
If theres 2000 keys given with facebook, 10k? from Blizzcon, how many will be left for op-ins?

I have bought SC2 collectors edition, WoW collectors edition + all the expansions, Diablo I, II and expansion, SC1. I dont use facebook and I dont intend to, so why am I being punished...

So you don't think it's worth spending five minutes to make a facebook account to participate in the sweepstakes and get a higher chance of getting access to the beta?

Well, slightly higher chances for me to get one then!