Manuals may be being printed. (?)

General Discussion
http://www.diablofans.com/news/1043-firebats-skill-runed-beta-key-contests-leveling-curve-interview-with-leonard-and-book-of-cain-drawings/

Apparently the manuals for D3 are currently being printed, the images posted in the link above are quite compelling I must admit, although it's neither confirmed nor comes from a valid source as stated.
This is quite a interesting development if it is indeed true.

More time put into preparation means faster release. Faster release means LESS RAGE FROM A CERTAIN CHAIN OF EVENTS IN KOREA that MAY OR MAY NOT HAD ANY EFFECT ON THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE.
If it is indeed true, it means that we won't have too much longer to wait, at least I bloody hope so!
" We were shooting for the end of 2011, and now we're shooting for first quarter 2012"
http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/215455-what-does-polish-mean/

so they are only SHOOTING for the first Q 2012 . this means we a f'ed
1st Q mean that release could be in April also am i right?
Technically it could, as 1/4 of 365 is 91.25 meaning it could go 6 hours in to April.
But really it is January 1st till March 31st :p
06/01/2012 09:48Posted by Proxima
1st Q mean that release could be in April also am i right?

1st Q is Jan, Feb, Mar. April is start of 2nd Q.

Printing manuals before the Runestones are set in stone (no pun intended) seems odd though. Even if they did have a working system they could go back to.

But, as said by Coeco, anything they can do in advance can only help speed the actual release once they tell us the date.
Technically it could, as 1/4 of 365 is 91.25 meaning it could go 6 hours in to April.

Actually, that would be 12 hours into April this year considering the leap year;
366 / 4 = 91,5

So if you haven't picked up the game by 6 am on the first of April, don't sweat it - you've got six hours left to make it happen! ;)
Haha didn't even know it was a leap year, I feel dumb now :D
I also work in printing company, and must say the screens look pretty real,
(but i think he's gonne get fired for this.) probably some proofs as in good for printing.

6 hours into april 1st? this means that on the very last day it could be released they're gonna tell us all it was a big joke and D3 doesn't exist ;)
Yesterday, on polish forums, one user (before the news on fansite's appeard) posted that they have started printing (on Monday) paper holders with diablo 3 logo. Now, with the leakage of these pic's it seems 100 % legit.
Well, now I don't know what to think, generally manuals are printed when all the systems are in place and the game is more or less done, or am I completely and utterly wrong about that?
game manuals can be printed months in advanced, however, it also depends on what they want to put in them. its interesting none the less.
as I said before, the guy in polish forums wrote nothing about manulas, he said paper holders, looks more like promotion materials for stores.
Untill we get a officily thread about manuals being printed I should hold my breath.
There can only be an overview of classes, probably some basic story introduction, nothing more. It depends on how detailed they want it to do.
Why would they have the "M ERSB" rating on them if they were promotional?
Well i do not know what to make of this.

Hopefully the meeting they had on friday yielded some very good news though i strongly doubt it.

After all Blizzard simply can not afford to wait for korea too long because from what i have seen so far from most posters here is that they are becoming really bored with waiting and at the end of the day these eager players will just look the other way when diablo 3 hits the shelves.

Though it will still be a huge success if blizzard does release it.

Still i really have no idea what to make of this, meaning them printing the manuals would that not be a bad idea since the RMAH's information should be in the manual too ?.