Fansite Beta Key Giveaways

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 19 Next
Hey,

Brugs from Diablo3x.com will send a batch of beta contest winners tonight at 23:59 GMT.

I would like to know how much after that will we receive our beta status to our accounts.

Thank you :)

It might take a couple days until you receive the beta access, as we're sending them in waves :-)
Denmark dont get to have any?
A couple of days means we will get access before the weekend! Yay!
@Draztal thanks!

How cool is that?!? One of users @niemeyer created a fan song for our community:
http://soundcloud.com/freddiep/diablo3x-com-imjelena
dsad
Stop doing contests and send it though opt-in thats what it there for! use it!

I understand that you want to get more ppl intrested in it but come on we been waiting like 10yrs for this day/s to come and all we see is contest give aways thats rather anoying in my opinion
Brugs sent the winners list from diablo3x! Give us the keeeeys!
Won a Beta key at Cebit first bracket experience contest, Ty Blizz :)
Wow! So glad I opted in now! -.- (sarcasm)
@Draztal thanks!

How cool is that?!? One of users @niemeyer created a fan song for our community:
http://soundcloud.com/freddiep/diablo3x-com-imjelena
And this song about me QQ, Imjelena is my registered name there rofl.
P.S. New contests added , hurry guys :) http://diablo3x.com/the-big-x-update-project-win-diablo-iii-beta-key/
I really don't want beta, plz give me the real game... Is the reason why its not out yet that you are still working on console version ?
07/03/2012 06:22Posted by Boieru
Brugs sent the winners list from diablo3x! Give us the keeeeys!

i can't wait to get mine too! :D:D
Meh :(
nope
Stop doing contests and send it though opt-in thats what it there for! use it!

I understand that you want to get more ppl intrested in it but come on we been waiting like 10yrs for this day/s to come and all we see is contest give aways thats rather anoying in my opinion

07/03/2012 09:18Posted by Orifice
Wow! So glad I opted in now! -.- (sarcasm)

beta invites via opt-ins is already happening, as have been mentioned several times already in this thread as well as other threads. Huge numbers of keys have been distributed via opt-ins already, and more are to come: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3429934687?page=2#22

Granted, you would have a slightly higher chance of getting a key if we did not offer keys via fan sites and only via opt-ins. That being said, it is only a relatively small number of keys that are distributed via fan site giveaways and contests, so small in fact that if those keys were to be added to the pool of keys sent via opt-ins, your chance of getting a key via opt-in would be increased approximately by 0.5%

[Edit]
07/03/2012 14:54Posted by Guy
So is that what you are saying or do I just suck in math?

It seems I am the one who sucks at math :-(

so small in fact that if those keys were to be added to the pool of keys sent via opt-ins, your chance of getting a key via opt-in would be increased approximately by 0.001%

Following all the blue posts in this thread It looks to me that you sent around 1000 keys through fan sites (or some other non-opt in way ).

So lets say you sent 100,000 opt in invites so 1000 keys is a 1% increased chance but you say its 0.001% increase so you must have sent 100,000,000 invites to Europe via opt in.

So is that what you are saying or do I just suck in math?
Imho the more invites they give out before release the more customers they will get eventually. The beta, which is only a tease to a great game can bring about a snowball effect of sales with all those people talking about it. And I haven't seen many (1 or 2?) people deciding not to buy the game after having played the beta.
Make sure you guys check out The Worldstone Keep podcast. Great bunch of guys, plus they have beta keys to give away.
ah good old contests...i am having so much fun not participating in them...
Hey,

Brugs from Diablo3x.com will send a batch of beta contest winners tonight at 23:59 GMT.

I would like to know how much after that will we receive our beta status to our accounts.

Thank you :)

It might take a couple days until you receive the beta access, as we're sending them in waves :-)

Sweet, so when I get home friday you'll have D3 all ready for me?