Beta key Activation

General Discussion
Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Ok, so i got a beta access recently from a website contest, the information was emailed to blizz to activate my access this sunday. (i confirmed this)

(Even if you have a key won or so, you cannot use it untill Blizz activates it on your account)

And it seems Blizz has "waves" where they confirm beta access, and apparently our neighbours in finland got theirs activated yesterday about 11 AM.

So what im asking is when is the next beta access activation wave?

Or when is the one for Sweden coming up?

Edit: I didnt actually get a key myself to enter, more like the community is sending my info to blizz saying "this guy has won a contest, he has this battle.net email, activate it"
It's like asking when the next betawave is. We don't really know. Your best bet is to open a support ticket (top right corner)
Actually, that's not how it works. You either get a Beta key from a contest directly, which you can activate on your battle.net account or you get selected by Blizzard in one of the beta invite waves, in which case the game automatically gets added to your battle.net account and you will receive an e-mail.
Well, I just entered my key, and it got activated immediately. I don't know if I was lucky or sth, but like I said, I was able to play immediately
06/03/2012 11:36Posted by D3BETA
Well, I just entered my key, and it got activated immediately. I don't know if I was lucky or sth, but like I said, I was able to play immediately

hax
Rebound:

Already had a friend to that, their answer is basicly "its not our department, we arent doing the actual activation so we dont know"

TormentoR

Actually thats exactly how it works on this site (and it has worked for several ppl before me on the site and i talk to most of them). They basicly select a winner, Ask them to email their real name and Battlenet email adress and send that info to Blizz so they activate the beta on the account. And only if something is wrong they send the actual beta key. (wich is to prevent people to get a key to sell)

Bino

If you get a actual key and activate it then it should be instant, but that is not the case for me as some dude in blizz who handles activation mails from communities has to read my mail and activate it.

Hope you guys understand a tad more how its supposed to work for me now and why i still ask XD
Mkay, I guess there's that third option. I've not yet encountered it, so excuse my ignorance :)
TormentoR

Its ok, i probebly wasnt clear enough from the start, i changed the wording in the initial post now aswell XD