Give me a general update!

General Discussion
Ok,i have been off here like a month or so, can someone give me a decent update on what people are complaining about the most right now?

maybe im just too lazy to look 40 pages back, so maybe someone can summarise it for me? ^_^
It's not identical to wow or d2. More or less.
Ok,i have been off here like a month or so, can someone give me a decent update on what people are complaining about the most right now?

maybe im just too lazy to look 40 pages back, so maybe someone can summarise it for me? ^_^

We would, but

BLACK MAGIC BARS OUR WAY!
1. pvp
2. skill points
3. too easy
4. price of CE

same as a month ago realy
It's like a Spanish soap opera... or Van Dammes movies. Same crap you've seen over and over and over again. No need for an update cause nothing changed :P
No duelling @ launch.
Paying for the game.
Difficulty.
Features on female Wizard.
Lack of weapon usage during Monk attacks.
The bad guy from the Starwars.
30/04/2012 12:42Posted by Probider
too easy

I think you ment to say too hard...
Inferno is too easy, inferno is too hard, hardcore is not for inferno, stats aren't customizable, transmogrification heresy, not being able to play first second of release, item visuals, PvP, girlfriend stealing diablo quality time, Path of Exile is apparently better.. mostly this.
Map-system, you can't move while the map is open
1) Not sure why peeps complaining about pvp. This is not a pvp game, nevertheless they will have a pvp update in the future. If you want competitive rpg play Dota 2/LoL :D

2) While we have less chance of customization this just means that character classes will be more balanced and the game difficulty can be kept more in check. If we had the ability to assign skill-points you would end up with people nerfing their character and whining or people making characters too strong, clearing inferno with some exploit and hence more whining.

3) Yeah the beta was easy as expected. That's like running the first 100 meters of a marathon and saying this is easy :D

4) Not sure what the price is elsewhere but here it was 80 euros which is quite reasonable considering you get a lot of physical stuff with it. Nice big artbook, the nice looking skull, making of blu-ray and soundtrack. I have seen CE of 100+ euros. Maybe some retailers have jacked up the price due to low demand but hey, it's a free market. If someone wants to pay 120 euros for a CE and they enjoy it then let them!

My only complaint is not being able to make clans. Some custom chat channels would be nice as well so you could communicate with friends all in the same channel.
[****]UPDATE[****]
the game isn't out yet!
- look, DFHR site shows a 6th lock slot. were gonna get a new character
- no were not
- yes we will
- no were not
- yes we will
- Bashiok: there will not be a sixth character
- so will there be a sixth character?

that should sum it up

DFHR: darkness falls, hero rises.
While we have less chance of customization

We dont. We have more.
1. pvp
2. skill points
3. too easy
4. price of CE

same as a month ago realy

1. PVP, yes for hardcore, no for hardcore, yes for e-sport, no for e-sport
2. skill points - great change, ruined the game
3. too easy / too hard, game too short / game too long for "casuals"
4. price too high, price too low for "hardcore" fans, why I didn`t buy CE, why I regret I didn`t bu at least 10 copies of CE

Add this to a cycle and You have a general idea. ;)
2) While we have less chance of putting stats the way everyone and their grandmother put it and use one of three viable skill builds

There, fixed it for you.
Posted by Probider
too easy

I think you ment to say too hard...

no i ment too easy

when it gets released then they will complain its TOO HARD
get ready for a rash of posts about this on the 16th may like this
"please please BLIZZ nerf the game so we can complete it in less than an hour
and get back to my farmville"
i just read through your replies,made me smile, and yep, the whiners cant seem to find much new can they?

Oh well, thank you guys for the update, makes me feel like i can still take a nap from the forums untill release ^_^

Most questions and complains will be explained 78 hours away ingame or so i would presume, atleast i expect myself to hit a pretty nasty wall even in hell judging from how blizzard stated they would tweak the diff.

"how will will set the diff is like this: we let out best testers try it out and evaluate the game and then we double the diff for release"

gonna love every minute of it =P