Fps drops

Technical Support
1 2 3 101 Next
it seems like im still having small FPS drops like in beta...

they smaller, but it still feels a bit...

i3 540
sapphire 6850
4gb ram
win 7 64 bit.
No, it can`t be... They said again and again that they will fix the loading assets issue (micro stuttering) but it`s still there? Can anyone confirm? It`s really hard to believe...
It's still there.
I can`t believe why they don`t fix that game breaking problem.... They said like 10 times that it will be fixed when released but if it`s still there well, I will return the game... This sucked so bad... I can`t play a game without smooth gameplay experience.
Crazy FPS drops indeed D:
Hello Legend:

Can you post your DXDIAG file for us to investigate the issue?

http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/request-for-system-files-dxdiag-msinfo-and-error-reports
It`s nothing to do with graphics card, dxdiag or whatever... It`s game`s fault. Especially Lurdlespor said like 10 times that it`s a known issue and WILL be fixed in the full game. But it`s not fixed? Ridiculous.
micro stutering here ...
As was stated in the beta a thousand times over, the issue is with asset loading. How exactly is it that every time there is a new sound loaded the game stutters? Is it perhaps because this is an engine issue, rather than a client side issue?

Fobbing us off with the same old "please post dxdiag" won't cut it this time chump.
UK distance selling laws allow me a full refund, and if I cant find a way to fix this myself, then that's exactly what I will be getting.
As was stated in the beta a thousand times over, the issue is with asset loading. How exactly is it that every time there is a new sound loaded the game stutters? Is it perhaps because this is an engine issue, rather than a client side issue?

Fobbing us off with the same old "please post dxdiag" won't cut it this time chump.
UK distance selling laws allow me a full refund, and if I cant find a way to fix this myself, then that's exactly what I will be getting.

This.
its playable with a stutter every now and then , but every 5 seconds cmon...thats game breaking
Yep, micro-stuttering here too.

i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz
8Gb RAM
HD6950 2GB
If its anything like the beta then the more you play the less stutter you will get. Can other people please test to see if its the same thing? Do you get stutter whenever there is a new sound loaded? Say you use an ability for the first time?

Please post in this thread if you are having the same/different issues.

Oh and framerate limiting isn't working at all. Foreground fps remains the same regardless of the slider setting.
Vsync seems very troublesome, the game is unplayable without it due to stuttering character animations, and with it on, it stutters occasionally after changing zones or alt tabbing.
I have the same problem!
Stuttering just like in the beta.. That's awful. And I preordered CE..

i7-2670QM @ 2,8Ghz
8gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M - 3 gigs of vRAM

Can play anything from Witcher2 to Battlefield3 yet Diablo3 plays like crap..

This issue was the only thing I was afraid of, and it's still here.
except "You been removed from game" every 3-4min
i have micro shuttering too

x4 amd phenomen
8gb
570gtx
Phenom 965be
Sapphire 6850
Windows 7
8gb DDR3 RAM 1333
7200rpm HDD
I'm having the same problem too, same as the beta, fps drops. here's my dxdiag:
http://pastebin.com/yw34y5FZ
Got the same problem - so sad a problem like this is still possible....

Intel i7- 2630QM 2.0Ghz
8gb Ram
Radeon HD6990M
Got the Same problem - Also, I noticed my Computer (Read laptop) Overheating quite alot in D3-
Doesnt overheat in
LoL
WoW
Rift

Havent tried any other games