Loading assets - micro stuttering issue still there?

Technical Support
Hello,

I couldn`t play the game yet but I`m scared of something. There is a known error in the game called "loading assets issue" At least 30 times, blue posts (especially Lurdlespor) said it is a known issue and WILL be fixed in the full game. So is it fixed? If it`s not, I want to return the game and get a refund... Can I do that?

Thanks.
Anything?
Its not fixed. Sit around in the technical support forums and you will see clear enough evidence of that.
Hello,

The issue loading new assets should be resolved, however if you do experience performance issues please let us know and we'll troubleshoot the issue from there.
Hello,

The issue loading new assets should be resolved, however if you do experience performance issues please let us know and we'll troubleshoot the issue from there.

When is it going to be resolved? in the next patch? Please sir, this is so important to me.

Thank you.
Would be nice to hear some more things about this issue..

Lurdlespor, please, elaborate..

Is this being looked on or was it supposed to be fixed at today's launch?
Lurdlespor can you elaborate and do you have information about when it will be fixed?
If it`s a known issue for a long time (since starting of the beta) why is it not fixed for the launch?
Any fix yet of some sort?
It is not fixed for me. ATI Radeon 5850, 8GB RAM.
not fixed for me as of launch day.

GTX460
i7 2600k OC 4.2ghz
8GB DDR3 1600
2TB WD Sata3 Caviar Black
I like to think Im a very understanding person. However, between the connection issues and this Im getting tired of this product. I've been a big fan of Diablo for many years, and I find it ridiculous that after so many years of development these major issues still persists.

The game was running OK until the last "emergency maintenance" Now the game studders to the point that its unplayable. There is a relationship with what you guys are doing server side and this, so please stop trying to cover the fact that the loading asset issue was ever resolved.

If any thing, at least have the decency of being honest with your community. A community that should be returning your product and asking for refunds. Instead, we are very patiently awaiting for issues to get resolved.
Hello,

If you mean in the release client or day 1 patch, then it really isn't resolved at all. If you mean in an upcoming patch - any idea when we will get it.

If it's the 1st one - then you really need to look into this again, because it isn't resolved.
Hello,

Clearly your playing a different game and if the loading assests is fixed then something else is now causing huge FPS drops.
bump. your a liar sir, it is not resolved.
Not resolved I have tried everything that is suggested and it still is happening. Please update us
I am also getting this. Whenever a new sound, animation, model, UI, you name it, appears for the first time. WHAM....Microstutter
I get this too, and no other game i play does it, and i usually play on full settings (wow and sc2)

you guys really need to fix this asap.
16/05/2012 22:20Posted by Democ
I am also getting this. Whenever a new sound, animation, model, UI, you name it, appears for the first time. WHAM....Microstutter

Same.
Since you've done your research you know this isnt just one problem, but a collection of problems. unknown if they're related to the same issue.

Though yes, for me there is still a easily noticeable stutter when moving around, more notably as you go into new areas, and almost unnoticeable when running around areas that you've explored recently. It was improved through their beta releases but is still present in the final game, to the same extent it was present in the open beta. (the game is still very playable though, and when not moving around the performance is just fine. Adjusting graphics settings does not have any impact on performance)

I installed the beta on my old machine when it was in its early phases, this was a machine that was a good 8 years old probably, and while it had notable performance issues, this lag/stutter was not present. On my new machine it's there, I also notice that many of the people who complain about these problems are people who like me bought a new system to run diablo maxxed out and smoothly, only to find it has minor to severe hardware issues with them.

I have seen many many blue posts regarding the stuttering issues, and I have seen that they have fixed the issue for many many people. I have faith they'll get around to everyone eventually, just gotta be patient, and !@#$% a bit on the forums to let them know =p

Edit again: and to be more clear, for me this is a lag that is assumed to be caused by loading content resources outside the main viewing area, sounds and animations and creep models busting out of the floor and whatnot have no effect on performance.