Move character from US to EU servers

Technical Support
1 2 3 26 Next
Found out my account was set to US servers, and eagerly to get started i created my character, got to lvl 17, and found out it was the wrong server. Great. Is it possible to do any server migration for my character? Or do I have to make a new one?
I made the same mistake, it was on US on default and I was too excited to play rather than look at the options so I would like to know that too.
Me too, ridiculous that it was defaulted to EU when installing from EU discs, soon as I changed to EU I got on the server straight away too, since EU servers are working fine.

This is probably why the NA server is having so much trouble as all the Europeans and trying to use their server as well.
Yea, probably! I've really enjoyed playing, but kinda sux to start all over again just now.. :/
Nice one blizz.
I can't believe!! Blizzard do something!!!
Same here, what the heck!??!?!?

let us migrate plzzzzzzz
Same problem, utterly rediculous blizzard. Why on gods green earth did you auto set it to the american servers?
Could be if you played beta??
Bump. This is retarded Blizzard.

We demand a fix for this asap since it is your fault
15/05/2012 23:24Posted by Morsrael
Same problem, utterly rediculous blizzard. Why on gods green earth did you auto set it to the american servers?

Who knows how they forgot about something like that. At least in Diablo 2 it was pretty obvious which realm you were logging in on so it was hard to accidentally go to the NA one or the Asian one.
I played the beta, but should it really matter? Installed it from the new disc, and my acc is registered to europe etc. Its just a stupid mistake from blizz if you ask me.
Thanks for the link Azy not sure why Blizzard haven't made it transferable but oh well back to the drawing board ... :/
This is a blizzard mistake. Unlike some, I set my preferences to Europe to still wind up in America. Not my fault that clicking the buttons doesn't work...
This issue desperately needs attention, even if they said they were aware of the issue I'd be happy :/
i to had it to eu them from nowhere im i us Boom
Do you all start playing without setting options you want to play with? Now - that's rediculous.

15/05/2012 23:44Posted by Azy
http://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-global-play-faq

Right there - the way to change region you want to play in. It's been there since you installed the game so there is no reason to blame Blizz for your own mistakes.
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me, apart from I leveled to lvl 22, wtb migrate, really. So stupid that they don't offer !@#$ like that, when it auto-sets regions to US even though I downloaded the european client...

I mean come on, %^-*s sake -.-
Do you all start playing without setting options you want to play with? Now - that's rediculous.

http://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-global-play-faq

Right there - the way to change region you want to play in. It's been there since you installed the game so there is no reason to blame Blizz for your own mistakes.

No, it's not ridiculous at all. If I bought a EU copy, I expect it to be set on EU by default. It.Is.Elementary. My dear Watson. That's part of the localization.