when i press play then there isnt anything happening.
when i look in the system manager i can see de diablo3.exe is running.
when i press play again i get an error saying that diablo3.exe is already running.
i reinstalled the game. didt the same thing.
then i downloaded de installer from online, en even whit this one it still doenst work.
accept i see de diablo3.exe running in system manager.
please anyone help i am technical whit computers but cant find out why it doenst works!
Seen several threads about but none with a solution.
Blue poster adressed networking issue but that didn't fix it.
have to work til 7
The Diablo III Launcher relies on Internet Explorer and the Adobe Flash plug-in.
First, please make sure your Internet Explorer installation is up to date by either running the
Windows Update utility or downloading the latest version from here:
Please bear in mind that incorrectly configured Internet Explorer settings can prevent the Launcher
from connecting to the internet. Please work through the following steps to ensure that Internet
Explorer is not connecting through a Proxy and that it is not in Offline Mode:
- Launch Internet Explorer and click Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings
- Disable any Proxy connection/server
- Disable Automatically Detect Settings and click OK
- Click File and ensure Work Offline is not enabled
Please make sure that the game is not set to run in Compatibility mode:
- Right-click the game icon on the Desktop and choose Properties
- Click the Compatibility tab
- Disable the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ option
and maybe windows 7 needs te turn of the UAC that is if there is a administrator installation or user installation
Thanks for you
Link to driver:
P.S. - I have a brand new HP desktop with a fresh installation of Windows 7 Ultimate. Everything is fully up to date, and I have had no other problems with any of the software on it. Basically, it is the target equivalent of the broad side of a barn. If Blizzard can't make it work on this extremely common, current setup, then those of you who have it working should count yourselves extremely lucky. But not too lucky. They'll probably break yours with the next patch.
"AMD Catalyst™ 12.4a Hotfix Driver
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"
I've been having trouble with Skyrim for months and it took Diablo 3 for me to fix it... I am an idiot.
Downloading and installing the latest AMD driver hotfix fixed this for me.
Thanks for you
Link to driver:
didn't worked :/
1. uninstalled the game and deleted the agent/blizzupdater folders before reinstall (did not solve).
2. Ran as administrator installers and launchers (did not solve)
3. updated agent and blizzupdater versions from website outside of blizzard (seemed to make a difference in how the launcher and updating worked, but no go still.)
4. checked Iexplorer settings and reinstalled flash (same)
5. lots of frustated reinstallations of game, ending agent tasks through ctrl alt delete, checking/unchecking"run as administrator" from agent, launcher and updater. In the end it seemed to randomly work by UNchecking run as adminstrator on everything. after having first entered launcher with admin ON and getting an error message "important file cannot be found/accesed" or something like that . I didnt have adminstrator checked in the first place, and did try to uncheck earlier in the process, so I'm really no wiser as to what I actually did... but maybe it could help someone else on their way anyway.