Game strangely stutter often...

Technical Support
Im playing on:
i5 2500K
gtx480
8gb ram

BF3 and TOR works like a charm...

Diablo 3 also works likea charm untill i hit the monster... it can freeze up to like 0,3 second... It also happens when im just moving... like new stuff would be loading without preloading - simply pausing game for the duration of loading. Very frustrating... i believe somethig i sjust wrong.
Hello,

Can you try running Windows in a Selective Startup and see if the issue persists there?

We have a guide to this here:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/shutting-down-background-applications
I believe it have something to do with loading new stuff into cache... becouse after a while the same hit effect appears smoothly... Also the level up effect (i just dinged 2 for the first ime) also made it pause for a moment...

I will test it bit more untill i will do as you said.
Same with "Sixteen militia .... blah blah" villager chit-chat... Very noticeable little freeze when it appeared.
Lurdlespor you said like 10 times that "loading assets" is a known issue and will be fixed in the full game now you say things as if you don`t know the issue? Is it fixed or not?

Thank you.
Selective startup is an outright dangerous thing to suggest.

SS causes driver problems, system security problems, network connectivity problems and sound problems.

So how exactly is SS going to fix a problem that's to do with the way you chaps coded your engine?

You said asset loading would be fixed. Turns out, you lied.
Why are people messing around with this rubbish when the vast majority of people cannot even log into the game that they have paid for?

Fraud.
They want us to disable firewalls, antiviruses when playing an ONLINE game?
1. Install the game fully.
2. Defragment any mechanical drives with the game data on them.

If problem still persists buy a faster drive like a SSD or a RAID array of slower drives. If you have a lot of memory (12 GB) you could try preloading the game data files into memory.
15/05/2012 01:44Posted by Ozan84
They want us to disable firewalls, antiviruses when playing an ONLINE game?

Exactly. It is a joke. Make yourself totally vulnerable to computer damage just to play a video game.

Also, the vast majority still cannot log in. Sort it out.
So your helpful suggestion is that everyone playing this game should buy a SSD or RAID array?

Can you hear how stupid that sounds?
Getting SSD is totally wrong and the stuttering was known issue for longest time.. It hasn't been fixed and it goes on my nerves everytime I play.
I think that the game is in the condition of the last beta patch, which was horrible. I would like to play the game in the condition pre-beta patch 14. I know that this can be solved with a patch, as it was worsened with a patch.
So your helpful suggestion is that everyone playing this game should buy a SSD or RAID array?

Can you hear how stupid that sounds?

Ridiculous indeed. Bravo Blizzard, great job, I adore you!