*Edit ACT 2 Inferno - Cleared *Edit

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 33 Next
16/05/2012 13:49Posted by Martial
1 day after release, and they beat act 1, and act 2 aswellalready on inferno i think.

LOL
1) use teleport + wormhole to find the way to next level of cathedral
2) use banner to summon to sorc location
3) try to kill the boss
4) die
5) get ressurected in 3 sec with full hp
6) keep killing
repeat 4-5
THAT'S TRUE SKILL BRO
16/05/2012 15:39Posted by Laroux
1 day after release, and they beat act 1, and act 2 aswellalready on inferno i think.

LOL
1) use teleport + wormhole to find the way to next level of cathedral
2) use banner to summon to sorc location
3) try to kill the boss
4) die
5) get ressurected in 3 sec with full hp
6) keep killing
repeat 4-5
THAT'S TRUE SKILL BRO

And what does it prove?
In Dark Souls you can and HAVE to manual dodge incoming attacks as well as finding the right opportunities to attack... in Diablo, 80% is up to numbers, 20% is up on how you position yourself. You are complaining that night time is not as bright as day time...

This here (bold part) is my biggest problem in Diablo (and to a smaller extent, WoW). It is more of a slot machine than a skill-based game.

Also, to the person saying Battletoads was hard and you will never complete it. It was not easy first, but we passed it quite a few times with my brother. Mind you, if one player makes a mistake, you both start at the beginning.
16/05/2012 15:46Posted by Martial
u should be 1 shotted by the first Wreteched mother

you're right. that's why they were skipping mobs. by using teleport + wormhole to find way to the next level, and summon.
that's what im talking about, all that they farmed is 60 level, that's it.
try to clear inferno solo, without gay-ressurect in combat-in 3 sec-to full hp-act 4 diablo killed-game 4 casuals.
16/05/2012 15:51Posted by Laroux
you're right. that's why they were skipping mobs. by using teleport + wormhole to find way to the next level, and summon

WTF dude??? if u being 1 shot by the first Wretched mother what will happen in first mini boss????
Health of Skeleton King in Inferno is about 15 Million hp,
the Butcher in Inferno has about 18 million hp, these guys will have no trouble finishing Inferno...
Diablo 3 is too easy, i'm so disappoint Blizzard :/
So basically due to an unpatched exploit you can cheat your way past the content.

Good work.
Also since this is a multiplayer game and he's effectively gaining achievements he shouldn't have, I think he will be really happy with that Inferno Act 1 cleared, heh. :D

In related news, people have to go back to Nightmare from Hell to farm up when they're not skipping.

Before you cry further, the exact same thing was possible in D2, and posed a similar issue, but was usually discounted because you can't grind gear this way, hence it has 0 impact.
16/05/2012 15:54Posted by Martial
will happen in first mini boss????

you will die, and your teammates will ressurect you. and you will continue to blink/diamondskin through mobs
Cudos to them, that's a mean feat so soon after release.

The thing you fail to understand is that if you rush and skip everything you can, the game can be cleared fast with a good team. These players are clearly very proficient, and thus do not represent the vast majority as you seem to conflate.

As for the hardcore comment, that is exactly what it says, hardcore. This is a normal game, and they have likely died many many times before getting here.

If you didn't buy the game because a select few crazy gamers can complete it fast, then you have the weirdest priorities.

They should only be playing around 2 games in that mindset!
16/05/2012 15:49Posted by Gediminas
In Dark Souls you can and HAVE to manual dodge incoming attacks as well as finding the right opportunities to attack... in Diablo, 80% is up to numbers, 20% is up on how you position yourself. You are complaining that night time is not as bright as day time...

This here (bold part) is my biggest problem in Diablo (and to a smaller extent, WoW). It is more of a slot machine than a skill-based game.

Also, to the person saying Battletoads was hard and you will never complete it. It was not easy first, but we passed it quite a few times with my brother. Mind you, if one player makes a mistake, you both start at the beginning.

Wow really you beat it? Grats man thats awesome!

I struggled with it both as a kid and an adult lol. Have you tried I Wanna Be The Guy? It puts Battletoads to shame in difficulty.
Wow really you beat it? Grats man thats awesome!

I struggled with it both as a kid and an adult lol. Have you tried I Wanna Be The Guy? It puts Battletoads to shame in difficulty.

I know, the many broken gamepads will tell the epic tale of hardship:)

I am not that keen anymore to play such games, but back then it was da shiet:)
Just to break this argument.

Why are games no longer about enjoyment and about beating everyone else?

This why this generations gaming will fail.
well i guess for most of us, this will still be a challenge -

but you have to admit, blizzard stated they had inferno-mode tested by "real hardcore gamers" and then made it literally "twice as hard".

i don't wanna know what kinda hardcore gamers blizzard used for their testing.
maybe the pokemon-gold-edition hardcore type.
16/05/2012 13:52Posted by Martial
No PK, No duels, Only NON rated arena... how fun is that ? u get bored after 5 games.

Have you played PvP? NO.
16/05/2012 13:49Posted by Martial

They have only killed the Skeleton King at this point. Do note that up to the Skeleton king is only part of the first act and they still have lots of the game to go till they complete act 1.

Another point to be made is that this is a group of fully co-ordinated, skilled, dedicated and hardcore gamers who have been playing regularly since the moment of release. It will take quite a while longer for the average player and even most seasoned gamers to reach this point. That being said, it's amazing to see the speed in which they have reached this stage of the game, but remember that the hardest is yet to come...
16/05/2012 16:31Posted by Nakatoir

They have only killed the Skeleton King at this point. Do note that up to the Skeleton king is only part of the first act and they still have lots of the game to go till they complete act 1.

Another point to be made is that this is a group of fully co-ordinated, skilled, dedicated and hardcore gamers who have been playing regularly since the moment of release. It will take quite a while longer for the average player and even most seasoned gamers to reach this point. That being said, it's amazing to see the speed in which they have reached this stage of the game, but remember that the hardest is yet to come...

I hold your word for that!
you have to bear in mind that these guys are professional gamers.
they have probably played video games all their lives, and they get paid to play for 8+ hours a day, every day.

if it is possible to kill a boss, they will find the way, believe me.
they have obv taken skills specifically to deal high single target damage, and negate big dmg hits.
they then play perfectly for 8mins with 0 mistakes.
that is how inferno will be cleared.

killing the first boss of the game in inferno difficulty is not an impossible task, with this video as proof. lets see how long it takes the best of the best to clear the whole game on the hardest difficulty.
16/05/2012 16:31Posted by Nakatoir

Are you seriously saying that its taken only a day or so to get to and complete the first part of inferno but it will take them months to do the rest?

What do you take us for.
Why care what someone else has done?
I ve just cleared normal and halfway through Nightmare Act 1 and tbh I keep just wandering round enjoying the story again and finding things I ve missed out on.
After I ve finaly got and done Inferno then I ll start hardcore normal hell I might even do another Barbarian to 60 get some achievements, what I won`t be doing is worrying what someone else is doing, enjoy the game it is that good ;P