Maintenance?

Technical Support
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
its working again, you can log in now
EU Battle.net down, US up
maintenance on a single player action RPG game.

I would understand if the online part (AH, grouping..) would not be available, but the complete game is not available.

Blizzard is just asking to be pirated.
good thing is my friends are currently playing when they said server under maintainance LOL (same region OFC)
Prolly cuz its the loginservice again, and not the actual game? :)
People really need to chill out.

Example to show how crazy some are reacting.

You go to a exclusive night club. Then a fire breaks out and you need to get out and you get mad at the night club because you can't be in the club.

Guys if the servers are having troubles then they need to be fixed it is as simple as that.

Go outside, Do something else the world is not over because you cannot play for a hour or 2.
i hope they are fixing error 3006
20/05/2012 14:10Posted by rootz
How can it be down when i am ingame and playing, so is my wife..

It's battle.net I.E. the Login server
Hello everyone,

Sorry about the issues logging into the game right now, our networking team is working to resolve the issue right now.

I'll let you know as soon as we have any further details.

You go to a exclusive night club. Then a fire breaks out and you need to get out and you get mad at the night club because you can't be in the club.

Guys if the servers are having troubles then they need to be fixed it is as simple as that.

Go outside, Do something else the world is not over because you cannot play for a hour or 2.

+1 ×100000
G.G Got 2 friends playing DURING the maintenace, all the rest can't log on.
My friends who are online just got a message to say the servers are going down in 3 minutes - lets see what happens
Guys could you explain one thing to me: there was a time when I could buy the game and I could play it anytime, no matter if the battle.net servers were up or down. Now - even if I want to play a single player game I am dependant on the battle.net servers. Why is it so? Why do I need those servers to play the game? I don't want to play with the others as for now, just single player!
And another question: will Blizzard be paying compensations to the people for the server downtime?
Aah thanks for the info Lurdlespor! <3
20/05/2012 14:10Posted by Andarius
With any luck, the achievements server will be back up once maintenance has finished. I must admit, though, I can't comprehend how a 45-minute maintenance period is utterly ruining people's Sundays. You have a lot of Sundays left in your lives, y'know.

Some of us work all week............
server shutdown in 2m :(
Oh look, only just noticed the Chat Gem right at the bottom. Reminds me of my childhood.
thanks for doing your job

+1 ×100000

+11111111111...... Seriously!!!! People, go outside and get some sunshine.