Thats it , im out for now

General Discussion
Let me explain why.

I tried liking it.
Really i did try.

Theres just so many things missing from this game from what was shown in previews and teasers its disgusting.
So many features cut out and mechanic changes that drew people in.
The difficulties are a joke becaus inferno is the only one challenging.
So far i rushed from act 1 normal to act 1 inferno without any deaths on a DH and barb.
And yes we all know about the brick wall that comes at act 2 and how frustrating the mobs there are.
I bought and farmed alot of better items but its barely improving.

I miss the feeling of getting unique/legendaries or sets pre 60.
Which leads me to my main complaints and thats that the game feels like a scaled down MMO rather then a ARPG.
The game does not really start till 60 and what you are given at that point is just a cheap experience thats supposed to be "challenging".
In reality its just forcing people to roll with almost similiar builds to get passed it and melee have to tunnel vision with full out tank builds to hope your gonna live trough a group of mobs.
As a old D2 player i feel disgusted with having to wait for this thing to carry the series onward.
Its taking more steps back then forward which is the opposite of what a follow up game in a series should do.
The Auction house broke the social aspect of trading and the pacing at which you get items in this game , a VERY important part of diablo... all for the sake of making some extra income on a non MMO game.
Also the amount of performance issues clouding this game is sad and its all being ignored mostly by this once so great company.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008682094

The interwebs have spoken out loud in dissaproval on how this game got handled and ignoring that is just plain out fanboism from people who never had played the previous games.
The original team moved on with torchlight and took the spirit of the series with it and left this shallow result of a game.
It feels cheap and broken right now and im shelving this game till the day it might see some of its former glory back that made the series so great and also my favorite of all time.
Its been a sad year for me gaming wise to see both my favorite game series having a rotten apple as a third game ( mass effect & diablo ).

I wish the people who keep playing goodluck and some enjoyment while it lasts.
Hope blizzard see's that they messed up and improve this games easy spotted flaws before everyone drops it and moves on.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/uoooj/i_am_we_are_wyatt_cheng_andrew_chambers_and_jay/

Was dissapointed with that Q&A since they avoided alot of hard questions and stick with too much talk about AH.

Gonna check out if the next patch makes me wanna stay again but right now most of my friends dropped it so theres little that keeps me hanging.
Why do people feel the need to post that they are leaving?
to show what is the disappointment
10/06/2012 13:25Posted by DadouXIII

Because they spent 60 euros on a game they expected to be good but is complete mess.
the game is freaking boring atm.....
He posts this in the hopes that more ppl feel the same and leave aswell.

I frankly agree with him, however i tend to give them some time to fix some awful things. Gonna observe how RMAH is going to be and make my conclusions after that.
10/06/2012 13:31Posted by Duncan

Because they spent 60 euros on a game they expected to be good but is complete mess.

That is no valid reason to waste a thread space...
If you want to leave, then please kindly do without bothering everyone else...
10/06/2012 13:33Posted by DadouXIII

Why does it bother you? And why is it wasted space? If he wants to post his experience with the game he's free to do so. If you don't like it: ignore it!
If you don't want to be bothered with people leaving, stop reading threads about people leaving. It's clearly stated in the title.

This, nobody cares if you leave or not. Actually it's even a good news so there is now less raging children who have no idea about Diablo III.
Boooooring
Im sorry but in what way did you found my post "raging" ?
All im saying is what in my opinion are the flaws in this game and i know alot of others are right now dropping it for the same reasons mostly.
Its what you can do on a forum ya know.
I like reading such posts, I agree with the OP but I'm still hoping they will fix it
I like all the whiners leaving, servers are much more stable now :D
DELETED
10/06/2012 13:25Posted by DadouXIII

Why do u bother ask stupid questions in Leaving ppl threads?
i belive alot of ppl are leaving / growing tired 1 week ago i had 6 RL id friends online on a daily basis now it's 1-2 some late evnings there can be 3 even 4 but they don't log everyday.

i don't log in everyday anymore the game is not a month old that says alot. i think it's fun but there is something wrong with the game.. so i go on farm a few hour and then i just slack on forums..
I think the whiners have a lot more sense in them than many of the extreme fanboys who stay.

I'm sticking around hoping certain parts of the game get fixed. If that's not happening any time soon I'm out too.

Agree, on that note I'm also leaving for now since the current state of the game is quite boring tbh.
most of us leaving are mainly going to disapear waiting for blizzard to patch sh1t up and hopefully make the game better though (balance inferno/drops and the like) and then come back later when it's done. (on that note tl2 is out soon so got a diversion for a few months hopefully)

i belive alot of ppl are leaving / growing tired 1 week ago i had 6 RL id friends online on a daily basis now it's 1-2 some late evnings there can be 3 even 4 but they don't log everyday.

i don't log in everyday anymore the game is not a month old that says alot. i think it's fun but there is something wrong with the game.. so i go on farm a few hour and then i just slack on forums..

Ya it doesn't help that when those 6 friends are online, maybe 1 is not playing solo -_- (and 2-3 of the rest are just online to check auctions)
Agree this game sucks at this condition...by the time 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 even comes out. Who the hell cares?? Fun died...RIP Diablo 3.
I also stopped playing a bit for now, basically waiting 1.0.3 patch.

But, I also stopped playing D2 when it came out after just a few weeks, only to spend days and nights playing it later. I expect same to happen with D3.