15'th Rare pack, act 3 inferno, 0 Rare's! gj bliz <3

General Discussion
Thank you blizzard, I just want to say thank you for inventing this awesome game.
Note, that I only started counting after I had 5 stacks, Otherwise i would be at 20 Rare packs without a single rare item. Just wanted to thank you for this awesomeness!
You got pwned.
I could be wrong but arent you guaranteed atleast 1 rare drop from elite packs with 5 NV (and 2 off bosses with 5 stacks)?.

Something they plan to flip with 1.0.3 making it so that elite/champ packs drop the 2 rares with 5 stacks instead.

Here it is:
To help hit that goal we’re lowering the number of guaranteed Rare items on bosses when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor from two guaranteed Rares to one guaranteed Rare (you still have a very good chance at multiple rares, it's just no longer guaranteed). In exchange, all champion and rare packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed Rare item when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor.
random is random.

I could be wrong but arent you guaranteed atleast 1 rare drop from elite packs with 5 NV (and 2 off bosses with 5 stacks)?.

isn't it 2 rares guaranteed from bosses with 5 NV?
And after patch it's 1 guaranteed rare on bosses and 1 guaranteed rare on rare/champ packs with 5 NV?
itll get better with 03...
go back to wow loot!@#$% free epics wannabe
mf lol xD
15 rare packs? This took you - what, 30 minutes? No rares in 30 minutes?

THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!!! REFUND!!!!
random is random.

isn't it 2 rares guaranteed from bosses with 5 NV?
And after patch it's 1 guaranteed rare on bosses and 1 guaranteed rare on rare/champ packs with 5 NV?

I quoted the part in my last post, it doesnt outright say we already are guaranteed a single rare from elite/champ packs but the wording would suggest we are and that in 1.0.3 we'll get another for champ packs.

This bit:
In exchange, all champion and rare packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed Rare item when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor.
18'th pack a rare! yes, 2 Weapons, 272 DPS! Awesome!
2 rares, 2 blues and a legendary off a pack without valor how about that.
It took me a while to get that many kills, act 3 close to last boss is kinda hard atm for me @ barbarian. But i'm getting them down atleast! Every combo so far, I just die few times sometimes.
You should try tower of the damned as wizard, mate.
15 rare packs? This took you - what, 30 minutes? No rares in 30 minutes?

THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!!! REFUND!!!!