Thank u Blizzard

Technical Support
This was my first time buying a pre-order game from Blizzard, and my last one.

Thanks Blizzard u guys RUINED my favorite game, DIABLO and DIABLO II!

For god's sake... NO SKILL SPOINTS? NO SINGLE-PLAYER WITHOUT BEING ONLINE?? MAX LEVEL 60???? NO NECROMANCER?????

What if i want to play D3 on a vacation house or in my country house that don't have internet connection? I can't... and that's ridiculous.

PLEASE STOP FOOLING PEOPLE AROUND AND GIVE US WHAT WE WANT, DIABLO.
Subscribe.
Ummm... Sorry mister, but how exactly does Diablo III ruin your Diablo II experience?

Good day and have fun playing Diablo II ":D"
Ummm... Sorry mister, but how exactly does Diablo III ruin your Diablo II experience?

They ruined Diablo. I still play D2 but the series of DIABLO end here... so they ruined it! Got it?

If u are happy with it stop posting and go play D3... if u can of course...

They ruined Diablo. I still play D2 but the series of DIABLO end here... so they ruined it! Got it?

If u are happy with it stop posting and go play D3... if u can of course...

Actually now that you mention it I havent had today any sort of problems and had fun finishing of achievement Diabolical while you are whining here how 2 separate games ruin each other.
You shouldnt compare these 2 between each other really. You give me endless amusement with that statement you ruin game cause max level 60 and no Necromancer. Seriously...... If you like Diablo II go play it for lets say week or 2 and come check back if it works properly for your taste.

I am completely satisfied with Blizz's work this far cause I had problems only at first day. Have a nice evening and get some fresh air while I go hunt Diablo a couple of times :3
U didn't have problems! But millions of people does. Lucky yours. If u dont care why do u write here?

I'm not even comparing 2 games i'm talking about it, dont be so pathetic to yourself Aérath.
Ahh the grammar...... And I do care, thats exactly why I write here. I just want to point out your invalid point there.

Someone had really nice point here yesterday which was in short that "First you whine that BLIZZARD GIEF US OUR GAME!!" and when they release it you guys whine "GIEF US A WORKING GAME!!"..... You just cant be satisfied huh.

The game works 80-90% of the day just fine, only the peak times on evening when people finish work the servers crash or might crash. So I suggest you try log in outside of peak time and trust me, it works fine or you failed with your installation.

Have a nice evening.

Ps. I still dont understand how they ruin Diablo with this game. Story is just fine and gameplay is great, some technical issues maybe, but they will fix it eventually. You dont work at inhuman speed on your (possible) job either. You guys wait way too much from Blizzard for an instant. These things arent always as easy to fix as people on forums may make it sound.
Ahh the grammar...... And I do care, thats exactly why I write here. I just want to point out your invalid point there.

Someone had really nice point here yesterday which was in short that "First you whine that BLIZZARD GIEF US OUR GAME!!" and when they release it you guys whine "GIEF US A WORKING GAME!!"..... You just cant be satisfied huh.

The game works 80-90% of the day just fine, only the peak times on evening when people finish work the servers crash or might crash. So I suggest you try log in outside of peak time and trust me, it works fine or you failed with your installation.

Have a nice evening.

Ps. I still dont understand how they ruin Diablo with this game. Story is just fine and gameplay is great, some technical issues maybe, but they will fix it eventually. You dont work at inhuman speed on your (possible) job either. You guys wait way too much from Blizzard for an instant. These things arent always as easy to fix as people on forums may make it sound.

This is not a beta, fanboy, the game is supposed to have issues, ok, but to be playable.
Super Mario is cheaper, if you dont like d3, go and play something else.
bb
That's what i am talking about, u did, i don't and millions of other people too. Yesterday i had some time to play the game and after 30 minutes trying i give up!

I came to the forum and all i see is error 37 and error 73, today it's error "starting your own party". U gotta be kidding me when u say the game works 80-90% of the day. But that's just your opinion and i respect your luck.

About they ruined the game... yes the story is great but the graphics now looks like WoW not Diablo, and other things like i said before... If u dont agree with me, no problem but i'm sure millions of people who have played the last episodes of Diablo are not happy with D3.
This is not a beta, fanboy, the game is supposed to have issues, ok, but to be playable.

Im fully aware that this is not beta cause im one of the beta testers. Once more mister hardhead. Peak times are the trouble, play outside of them and it will work perfectly fine. I suggest to go sleep so you chill out a little and come for a night game or something.

In case game isnt working you got few different choices:
1) Flood forums with these useless topics that only bring grin to the faces of people like me whos game works just fine and decide to read forums while taking break from HC progression
2) Try to login until you are successful
3) Read forums for solutions people have posted
4) Go out for a walk and chill out
5) Play outside peak times (Highly recommended)

If you cant do any of those aside number one (1) you are either:
a) Stupid
b) Sad case
c) Both

//Edit:
bb

Exactly

//Edit2:
That's what i am talking about, u did, i don't and millions of other people too. Yesterday i had some time to play the game and after 30 minutes trying i give up!

I came to the forum and all i see is error 37 and error 73, today it's error "starting your own party". U gotta be kidding me when u say the game works 80-90% of the day. But that's just your opinion and i respect your luck.

About they ruined the game... yes the story is great but the graphics now looks like WoW not Diablo, and other things like i said before... If u dont agree with me, no problem but i'm sure millions of people who have played the last episodes of Diablo are not happy with D3.

And I strongly disagree with the fact that its just my luck. All my friends (yes, I got many) have the game working just fine. The error 37 equals same as server full. And there is dozens of blue posts stating that it is temporary message just try again and you will get in eventually.
This somewhat new Error 1 I see solution on the front page of this forum when I looked at the time this post was made...... (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4551586510)

It is just ridiculous how you guys just start screaming the moment something goes wrong. this forum is for technical support, not for whining kiddos
Im fully aware that this is not beta cause im one of the beta testers. Once more mister hardhead. Peak times are the trouble, play outside of them and it will work perfectly fine. I suggest to go sleep so you chill out a little and come for a night game or something.

1) Flood forums with these useless topics that only bring grin to the faces of people like me whos game works just fine and decide to read forums while taking break from HC progression

a) Stupid
b) Sad case
c) Both

I agree with this. I'm upset that the servers are barely working during the evening, but I have a lot of time on my hands to play during the day instead and with no issues at that time either.

I can only hope that Blizzard eventually fixes whatever problems they have so we can all play during the evening as well when most people want to/can play the game.

I agree with this. I'm upset that the servers are barely working during the evening, but I have a lot of time on my hands to play during the day instead and with no issues at that time either.

I can only hope that Blizzard eventually fixes whatever problems they have so we can all play during the evening as well when most people want to/can play the game.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Congratulations and have a cookie.
See? Someone understood my message.

Have a nice evening and hope to see you at sanctuary as well :)
01/06/2012 18:43Posted by Aérath
come for a night game or something.

I got it. Your one of that nerds who dont have a life. So i'll give u a tip, get one, starting by a job. And u will see that will piss u off when u have some time free to play a game that u spent money on it and u cant! Cus right now i guess u have plenty of nights for trying to log in. Good luck if u need!

01/06/2012 18:40Posted by Arasys

Another stupid quote... i dont care about the money cus i worked for it, and btw u didn't see me crying for the money.
Then go back to Diablo 1 and 2... Besides, If I'm not mistaken, getting internet in the year 2012 is simple as f**k
I got it. Your one of that nerds who dont have a life. So i'll give u a tip, get one, starting by a job. And u will see that will piss u off when u have some time free to play a game that u spent money on it and u cant! Cus right now i guess u have plenty of nights for trying to log in. Good luck if u need!

Oh, now that you mention it I do have a cool life out there. I am still a student only though but I did have a job to get money to pay this game for example. Thanks for tip though and no, I dont need the luck cause I manage with useful topics of the forum and some common sense.

Also I didnt ever state I stay up late "nerd gaming", I gave you the suggestion that you can do it if it fits your timetable. I am pissed off when the game shuts on me randomly (even though this is extremely rare) and thus I know the feeling, I just can make it more constructive than 75% of people on this forum according to the huge "omfg Blizzard why u so fail" topics that are here.

Just chill. Take a drink. Breath deep. It will work eventually. Even for you.
01/06/2012 18:43Posted by Aérath

a) Stupid
b) Sad case
c) Both

//Edit:
bb

Exactly

Have it occured to you, that some of these people have a family and/or have different workhours? Hell, they could even have a hobby they weigh higher than playing games on their computer. Whatever their reason is, some people might have limited time available to relax and play a game they like. For those people it might not be possible to play outside the peakhours. And to be fair, they paid the exact same amount of money as everyone else, so why shouldn't they be able to play when they want and have the time to do so?

Blizzard are trying to deal with crackers and pirates, but the thing that has happened is, that they made their war against piracy every paying customers problem, and not only their own, seeing how they can't manage to keep their servers running.

I fail to understand how you can be so narrowminded about this thing.

Have it occured to you, that some of these people have a family and/or have different workhours? Hell, they could even have a hobby they weigh higher than playing games on their computer. Whatever their reason is, some people might have limited time available to relax and play a game they like. For those people it might not be possible to play outside the peakhours. And to be fair, they paid the exact same amount of money as everyone else, so why shouldn't they be able to play when they want and have the time to do so?

Blizzard are trying to deal with crackers and pirates, but the thing that has happened is, that they made their war against piracy every paying customers problem, and not only their own, seeing how they can't manage to keep their servers running.

I fail to understand how you can be so narrowminded about this thing.

Something I fail to understand is that if they have that much other things to do why they would be so mad about a GAME. In the end as YOU stated the family/hobby/workhours weights more. So whats the freaking problem?
I do get it they paid for it to play it on peakhours as I did, but they got a lot of other stuff to do so they can come and play when they arent in hobby or work or with family and it isnt a peak hour.

"I fail to understand how you can be so narrowminded about this thing."