Data Validation Failure and Unexpected Errors

Technical Support
Hi, today when i was in the middle of a game i got this error says : "Diablo III was unable to validate core data files." Suddenly my character and all npcs disappeared, and the error kept coming till i closed the application via the task manager.

I'm having a lot of issues besides this one including screen tearing, black screens and other errors.

If you need information about my pc: My gpu is MSI gtx 560 ti hawk, cpu is AMD phenom II x4 965 and motherboard is Gigabyte GA 990XA-UD3.
All drivers are up to date except the gpu. Because latest nvidia drivers for my gpu have issues so i'm using an old one.

I'd be glad if i can see a blue post here.

Thanks in advance.
Bump
Now i'm getting an unexpected error with an id: E428B1FF-C5C1-403B-ADC5-C0C03BB0079E
Bump.
Getting unexpected errors almost every hour.
Sorry i have to bump this again.

Can a blue poster at least tell me what that unexpected error and its ID mean? Because i'm getting that error frequently with a different ID every time.
Bump.
Still getting unexpected errors with random IDs.
I don't understand why you give errors IDs if you won't tell us what those IDs mean afterwards.
I've been getting the same validation errors and occasional numeral error ever since I first got the game. Let me know if you find out anything.
02/06/2012 14:55Posted by superheman
I've been getting the same validation errors and occasional numeral error ever since I first got the game. Let me know if you find out anything.

Still couldn't find any info on this.
No response from Blizz either.