Ok so the maintenance will end

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
with every patch they do they just make all worster
Instead of hammering the login servers, hammer this page instead:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status
They werent able to say when scheduled maintenace start:) You think that they know when scheduled maintenace ends? ;-P
@kingbasten

First page? when, how? No i'm not mad i think it's fun. I just waiting for the antichrist post.

Probably something like this,

1. Blizzard are the antichrist kingdom.

They trick us to throw away our salvation to play this diabolic game bla bla bla bla.
01/06/2012 02:06Posted by mrvo
Whoever invented Error 3003 should get fired.

sure its the same guy who implemented "reflect damage" and "borrowers"

the once playing WoW, This is prob the same guy who designed the oculus!
It's more exciting to try, you never know what errors you might get :)
Im considering going to the gas station, buy a hamburger - and watch some old game of thrones episodes while waiting. Hell - Im going, because then I can blame Blizzard for obesity aswell if I put on weight.
@kingbasten

First page? when, how? No i'm not mad i think it's fun. I just waiting for the antichrist post.

Probably something like this,

1. Blizzard are the antichrist kingdom.

They trick us to throw away our salvation to play this diabolic game bla bla bla bla.

Okay. That's cool.

Not so sure about that antichrist and salvation thing tho.
The server status page is unreliable aswell, it said server was up till 1hour into maintenance. And will probably say its offline hours into uptime.
In the spirit of Gary Ganon, I say: "Working as intended."
its like a minigame in itself to load up after a patch finding out they introduced a new exploit ;)
Its so much fun that they keep advertising the "Diablo 3 available now, Buy Diablo 3" at the launcher
01/06/2012 02:10Posted by Ouroboros
Im considering going to the gas station, buy a hamburger - and watch some old game of thrones episodes while waiting. Hell - Im going, because then I can blame Blizzard for obesity aswell if I put on weight.

When you get ideas like that, always listen to them.

Especially when you're trying to logon to d3 and you're getting errors.
I can read it. The servers are still down, come on! rage! feel your hatred flow. Turn your heart to the darkside!
As the servers are not up at the "promised" time of 03:00, please give us a new approx time or something...

No info = Rage

im raging.... nerd raging...
Well, I was playing for a while until one hour into maintenance, so can't really see the problem there?
I feel the antichrist post is closing in. Then the circle is complete.
01/06/2012 02:10Posted by Vesoha
The server status page is unreliable aswell, it said server was up till 1hour into maintenance. And will probably say its offline hours into uptime.

Might be, although it's not a problem. People can just keep refreshing the 1st page of GD because some nerd is bound to make a thread when servers are up "just to be the first", thinking it will bring him some e-fame ^^
Servers failed. They started maintenance earlier. They added one hour to the maintenance.
Two weeks and counting.
İnstead of smashing keyboard..you can let yourselves in to the night and some music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFRX0d2HWbY&feature=share

Peace!