Update Error: File Corrupt

Technical Support
Haven't seen anyone else post this problem.

Error: The file "...diablo3/updates/d3-0-9550-Win-final.mpq" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.

No problems before this.

Edit:
Solution is to find your installation of diablo 3, and delete everything from the updates folder. Move them to your desktop temporarily if you're worried about messing up your installation. Thanks to the poster below for being the guinea pig who tried doing this first and for posting his results.
i've just encountered this problem and i've no idea how to download the file again
same here i dunno wt 2 do either:(
ditto
seems like every update something bad happens...why do you torment me so blizzard!!
alright i fixed the problem. just go to your diablo 3 updates folder and delete everything inside of it.
how do i get my diablo folder?
Thank you sup89!
That works

Thank you Sup
06/06/2012 22:37Posted by sup89
alright i fixed the problem. just go to your diablo 3 updates folder and delete everything inside of it.

This worked.

Blizzard devs should post this instead of having it's customers have to figure it out by possibly completely screwing up the installation.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with this company.
Just a bump for the people having this problem since Blizzard obvioiusly isn't going to provide anyone with help on it.
works! thanks sup

Thanks my man :)
Getting this error and I literally cannot find my D3 folder. The only one I have under the name Diablo 3 contains nothing but a folder for screenshots and a Notepad file with game preferences. Um. D: What do I do? Should I just wait it out? I've had this game for two days, seriously...
C: > program files > diablo III > updates

** check both program files for diablo if you are on 64 bit
Ohhhkay. Sorry about that, that was a dumb question. xD The update is going now! Thank you!

It works. Thank you Sup89

**REQUESTED FOR STICKY!**
***This worked! Thanks!**

06/06/2012 23:17Posted by Neutron

This worked.

Blizzard devs should post this instead of having it's customers have to figure it out by possibly completely screwing up the installation.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with this company.
Thanks for posting a solution. I ran into this problem too.