WD, Game completed ! Diablo inferno dead !

Witch Doctor
Your have more 30k hp. I have less. Is 30k hp help to avoid oneshots?
not really, most shots are still one shots, it helps to avoid smaller hits tho. Boss fights are one shoting, elites are 1-2 shotting, and some mobs are 1 shotting
I just wanna reach out and give you big congrats on this achievement.

Your gear is not ridiculously strong but clearly your patience and skill were.

Cheers man
Congrats !
I'd like to ask you what build you used to farm act II Culle to Belial.
Gratz on the kill.

About Diablo on inferno difficulty,
I also killed him and managed to get it on tape. pro tip - you can position yourself to avoid blinks. If you keep yourself just outside the big circle and avoid getting near his cages that he summons he wont blink on you. Same goes for the "shadow" stage, keep away from the edges and you'll be ok.
I've uploaded a video of the kill on youtube, check it out if u want to. I made some mistakes which made him blink a few times tho. Anyway here's the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHZ9Cq09dI

Made a post about this but didnt seem like anyone checked it out :P
anybody wants to ask something else ?

What took you so long? :D
nice sarcasm, will post belial build soon !
Hey eVical,
i want to ask something about WD survive ability. I decided to play hardcore after i lost my second Wiz due to lag(In archived characters it says Slain by Unknown lol!).

Currently lvl51 Act 3 NM, playing only in party, not single player. 2100 base dps, 3600 with 5x soul harvest stacks and 5900 with all the above plus Big Bad Woodoo. On elite packs i use also Mass Confusion with the rune to increase dmg done to enemies by another 20% for 12sec - lets say elite packs take around 7000dps from me.

When i look at the stats of your WD, i can see 48k dps, with all the buffs, you can have peak dps around 160.000. On hell/inferno, there is a lot of kiting, but since we are in party, there is lesser chance, that whole group follows me, so i can have some fun. Or am i doing a misstake?

So far Spirit Walk saved my !@# when something went wrong, never took critical dmg to activate Spirit Vessel.

Do you think its safe to go further to hell, and later on, with ridiculous amount of golds in gear to inferno?

Thanks
is your spec just for diablo? , or do u run this combo the whole way through inferno ?
yes would be nice =D having a hard time getting past act 2-6.
using crit based spec , 42% crit 170% crit damage , 26k dps ,35k hp , 17% dodge , 200 ress
Can you post build and route for when u farmed act 1 and act 2?

Also GZ, very well done!
Question : how on Earth is it possible to have the patience to kill elites on Act 3 Inferno (Battlegrounds) with 2.5 Million life and DARTS ? Man my hand went numb on the mouse and after 20 minutes of running around doing little to no damage I just quit (I got 42k DPS, useless:() This has to be the most boring and retarded way to play the game ffs
I have a question: Can Diablo get Jinxed then?
Did u use this build from act1 ?
Diablo can't get jinxed. But your shadow clone can. Therefore jinx is really nice in that fight.
If there wasn't a shadow clone you could kill Diablo with only Poisen Dart and Spirit walk. Evtentually even only with PD since you can avoid all incoming Damage (I needed my Spirit Vessel though because i can't play flawless :) ).
The glass cannon commeth ;)

I would say with that gear and those stats well done sir.

Also proves even with lower than average gear big D can be brought down.
10/06/2012 14:07Posted by Malice
is your spec just for diablo? , or do u run this combo the whole way through inferno ?

That was just for diablo

10/06/2012 15:52Posted by Yaman
Did u use this build from act1 ?

no

10/06/2012 14:58Posted by TheElderGod
Question : how on Earth is it possible to have the patience to kill elites on Act 3 Inferno (Battlegrounds) with 2.5 Million life and DARTS ? Man my hand went numb on the mouse and after 20 minutes of running around doing little to no damage I just quit (I got 42k DPS, useless:() This has to be the most boring and retarded way to play the game ffs

i kite them to spawn, usually die once, and scond time i kill the two remaining or get the last one to 20k hp... and down them or just kite around the map for 5 mins xD Act3 was harrded than act4

Hey eVical,
i want to ask something about WD survive ability. I decided to play hardcore after i lost my second Wiz due to lag(In archived characters it says Slain by Unknown lol!).

Currently lvl51 Act 3 NM, playing only in party, not single player. 2100 base dps, 3600 with 5x soul harvest stacks and 5900 with all the above plus Big Bad Woodoo. On elite packs i use also Mass Confusion with the rune to increase dmg done to enemies by another 20% for 12sec - lets say elite packs take around 7000dps from me.

When i look at the stats of your WD, i can see 48k dps, with all the buffs, you can have peak dps around 160.000. On hell/inferno, there is a lot of kiting, but since we are in party, there is lesser chance, that whole group follows me, so i can have some fun. Or am i doing a misstake?

So far Spirit Walk saved my !@# when something went wrong, never took critical dmg to activate Spirit Vessel.

Do you think its safe to go further to hell, and later on, with ridiculous amount of golds in gear to inferno?

Thanks

If u play hardcore don't think going inferno before you hit 40k dps.. and like 36k hp with high dodge and phys. resistance...
but if u feel confident about ur kiting skills and rely on spirit walk with longer duration, u might be able do do well in hell ;)
Have you attempted to use a 2her? I'm thinking it'll be the cheaper choice. However, it might conflict with my kiting abilities. So what if I was to use a bow that had 1.57 as on it? My WD is only at Lv. 40 atm but I'm slowly progressing. I'm a little iffy on spending the gold since they nerfed some of my farming methods.

Assuming I go the non-crit, poison dart path

PS: the bow will have almost 1.1k dps.
Woaah OP, really, you defeated Diablo and rushed to make a post?.. You're such a special little snowflake :)) The boss can be kited throughout the encounter and its killable completely naked with some sort of ranged attack, assuming you get the correct shadow spawn ;)

Have you attempted to use a 2her? I'm thinking it'll be the cheaper choice. However, it might conflict with my kiting abilities. So what if I was to use a bow that had 1.57 as on it? My WD is only at Lv. 40 atm but I'm slowly progressing. I'm a little iffy on spending the gold since they nerfed some of my farming methods.

Assuming I go the non-crit, poison dart path

PS: the bow will have almost 1.1k dps.

Its no problem if you have the gear to carry it out, and prepare for changes next patch once IAS is nerfed. I've been using a slow two-hander with stacked IAS on every slot its posible, and kiting is no problem