Attack Speed Nerf. Protect your rights as consumers

General Discussion
1 2 3 37 Next
We need to state our objection as community on this huge change.

Blizzard can't and shouldn't nerf AS as much as 50% on items we have bought with REAL MONEY. This is way too much.

For example, i have spent around 300 euros for items with attack speed and now they are gonna change properties of items i have paid real money for in less than a week? Really?

Even the items are virtual, the money spent is pretty much REAL. Blizzard should have thought the consequences with the RMAH. They can't simply do whatever they want. We are the consumers and we have rights. Laws simply prohibit these kind of situations so PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!

EDIT1: I thing best thing to do is to have a cap on attack speed like we already have with the movement speed which caps at 25%. This will prevent stacking ias and won't effect item values individually. It baffles me why Blizz hasn't gone this way...
I am stating objection against your objection. Get over it. It's a game.
1) EULA.
2) Terms of service.
3) We knew they were going to do it before the RMAH was released.

If blizzard can't make any negative changes to the way that items work it's really going to tie their hands balancing. I like them being able to balance the game. Don't you?
They stated this as fact before RMAH was released. Someone needs to be a more informed consumer.
19/06/2012 16:25Posted by Ctirad
I am stating objection against your objection. Get over it. It's a game.

Real money involved, changes everything...
You're the fool who spent that real money on a game.
19/06/2012 16:25Posted by Pengster
They stated this as fact before RMAH was released. Someone needs to be a more informed consumer.
Riots don't start with educated people.
You spent 60 euro of real money on a game too...
We need to state our objection as community on this huge change.

Blizzard can't and shouldn't nerf AS as much as 50% on items we have bought with REAL MONEY. This is way too much.

For example, i have spent around 300 euros for items with attack speed and now they are gonna change properties of items i have paid real money for in less than a week? Really?

Even the items are virtual, the money spent is pretty much REAL. Blizzard should have thought the consequences with the RMAH. They can't simply do whatever they want. We are the consumers and we have rights. Laws simply prohibit these kind of situations so PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!

You should have done your research.

Well before the release of the RMAH it was announced changes were being made to tone down Attack speed. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5055288/Patch_103_Design_Preview-06_06_2012#blog

It's your fault if you decide to throw away 300€ on gear when information about its changes was on the front page of the website a while before you even had the option to buy it.
Spending real money to get ahead in a world that doesn't really exist, has it's consequences.
ITT: OP doesn't understand what consumer rights are.
19/06/2012 16:26Posted by rootguy
Real money involved, changes everything..

No it does NOT change a damn thing. This was known weeks ago. iAS nerf was needed. I'm just gonna sit back and have good laughs tomorrow after every single DH comes here to forums and to drop some whine.

Reason; I was tired of imbeciles that played DH and throw !@#$ at peoples faces just because they had easy time clearing inferno (stop crying "melee class" l2p issues it's obvious).

We'll see how many of you pro wannabes that went for glass cannon builds just to faceroll trough everything will come here to whine.

~Not talking about you OP, but about DH players generaly.
BALANCE THE GAME BUT DONT CHANGE ANYTHING!

huh? :p
DON'T BUY ITEMS ON RMAH! - simple isn't it?
You really want to give more cash to Blizz? Really? For the crap they've made
Now IAS, tomorrow Crit chance, MF or Resist in the future... Why? To buy more and more on RMAH
Sucks to be you.
19/06/2012 16:23Posted by Fist
Laws simply prohibit these kind of situations so PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!

Would you mind telling which exact law applies in this situaton? Preferably with a link to it.
Since you obviously have a higher education in law, this shouldn't be a problem.
It's clearly stated in the RMAH T+C's that item's stats may be adjusted in future patches.
300 EUROS for items............lol
Spend a LOT of my gear, KEEP it AS IT IS!
DON'T BUY ITEMS ON RMAH! - simple isn't it?You really want to give more cash to Blizz? Really? For the crap they've madeNow IAS, tomorrow Crit chance, MF or Resist in the future... Why? To buy more and more on RMAH

IF I would buy from RMAH I wouldn't do it to give Blizzard money... I'd do it so I have a great item, i wouldn't care who receives it as long as I get the item I want xD