i m quitting this thing i paid 60 euros for

General Discussion
the following reasons r considered under normal circumstances in my opinion.medium/over200 hours played.medium skill player.sufficient marketing skills
reasons:
1)huge gap between difficulties and acts(cant proceed)
2)a lot of exploits that promote a lil portion o ppl(nothing happened to restore order/the economy broke)
3)there r barbs and the others(they can tank everything and kill eveything while playing with 1 hand)
4)blizzard try to balance and make things worse(classes underplayed,farming spots with worse loot)
5)THE PIMP FEE( u take dmg and u pay for it)

all the above r inspired by ppl who work in company tha create games for many years.i dont want to use other adjectives and i use the word "ppl"

in conclusion i want to say that i dont consider myself a high skill player and i didnt include the element " luck" that may help u boost ur char.i m giving my items to my friend and wont EVER EVER play a blizzard game or suggest it to some1 else.sorry for my poor english.i think its common sence and every1 can understand those reasons.if u disagree with something i would like to argue with me and convince me otherwise.i am a man that i like to be rewarded for my effort and i feel i dont.good luck to u and have patience.cause i dont
+1

Not only that, Blizzard had destroyed online gaming trust for all other online games.
Lol? you rly cant farm act1? i made 7m from it today and i havent ever used the rmah. And i only got 70k dps dh
+1

Not only that, Blizzard had destroyed online gaming trust for all other online games.

Totally agree, this was the last game I purchased from blizzard (and I have all their games, every single one)...They wont be getting my money ever again.
as i said.im not rewarded from act1.15min for lvl 52 items.either u have much time to spent either u dont have a clue
made 7m from 2hours of farming act 1
21/06/2012 18:26Posted by Alast0r

troll much? 7m from farming act I inferno? LOL!!!!
sry but i cant accept that.there is no chance
And i dont think 2 hours of farming for 3 1k dps 1handed is too much imho.
ps i dont use magic find i just kill as fast as possible with 5 stacks
21/06/2012 18:23Posted by Alast0r
Lol? you rly cant farm act1? i made 7m from it today and i havent ever used the rmah. And i only got 70k dps dh

LIAR.
im not trolling man like you can also find stuff like 39-40% gold find or magic find necklaces pretty common. I sold a 40% mf one with nothing on it for 15e in like 5 minutes
Stop feeding the troll
i think the conversaion with u is pointless cause u have serious issues to solve mate
WHY They first decided to try and be smart and unnesserly make huge changes from the epic diablo 2, ill add artwork on diablo 2 was far better than d3 & now this patch Nerfing attack speed as a result simplifying the game further is this a 3+ yet Blizzard????
21/06/2012 18:26Posted by Alast0r

Except you didn't.
btw the 70k dps is without sharpshooter it takes about 10-15 tops to do the butcher run. And as i said im not trolling like its a matter of luck i farm 2 hours a day thats how much time i can spare, sometimes i make like 300k sometimes i make millions but its just a matter of luck. Now imagine someone who has the time to farm a lot more hed be rich for sure. So i dont really think it is so hard to make gold while i do agree that many items are terribly ovepriced you can just bid the last 5 seconds and get stuff cheaper.
1)huge gap between difficulties and acts(cant proceed)
-There is supposed to be a huge gap of difficulties between acts. You are progressing through the game. You are moving towards your goal of defeating Diablo. Should it get easier?
-Inferno is supposed to be end game...HARD. If you made it through Hell then you pretty much beat the game.

2)a lot of exploits that promote a lil portion o ppl(nothing happened to restore order/the economy broke)
-Yes, blizzard released the game too soon. There were bugs and exploits that should never had made it to release. However, blizzard games have always been a work in progress and it will continue to be. The game will get changed every couple of months. Not many game companies continue to put work into their game after release.

3)there r barbs and the others(they can tank everything and kill eveything while playing with 1 hand)
-Different classes have different strengths. Should all classes be the same?

4)blizzard try to balance and make things worse(classes underplayed,farming spots with worse loot)
-Should they just continue and let the games economy move into ruin? Should they not try and stop the botters and farmers from ruining the game for honest players? Did you actually think drop rates wouldn't get tweaked? Why would they just stay the same?

5)THE PIMP FEE( u take dmg and u pay for it)
-Perhaps the repair costs for just taking damage is too high. However, you should have to pay if you DIE over and over. This isn't some lame game like farmville where there are no consequences. This is Diablo and you are fighting demons. Dying should actually mean something.
I am quiet pissed off before even patch was mentioned i used all the gold i had collected to buy decent weapon and gear which gave me an advantage in inferno mode for a small duration and now they have cut off [ Attack speed by half ]i basicly lost 12k dps couse of it from around 40k without MW too 28k thanks again blizzard, i want refund for my items or refund for this game couse now repairs cost 50k for my gear and i do 0 damage with this !@#$, and drop rate was reduced aswell now basicly this game is total %^-*.
crazy cracker whats ur point?
u seem to agree but ur analysis put me on thoughts.
thats exactly what i meant but i didn want to write so much.u agree with me or not?
Well..i think my main point is that the games direction is not as bad as people think. The unfortunate thing is that blizzard released a unfinished game. They released a game with lots of bugs, exploits, and balance issues. Since the player base has gotten used to the easy mode, its now hard for them to accept that the game was not balanced from the start.

Blizzard games get updated and patched all the time. The game will be very different in 6 months.

Also....if you read what i typed...i agree and disagree with you.