Poll: Did you stop playing? Yes or no.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
yea still playing only just thou =<
stopped playing - Didn't uninstall. Figure I'll give them a month to completely right the ship before uninstalling.
No.
Still playing and still having fun (the fun bit being the point of the game, no?).
When it ceases to be fun I'll stop playing and move on, and I won't even post on the forums to tell people who don't care (the novelty!).
yes
Which part of this game is fun? Grinding for gold with these repairs or loot that you will never find?

Lol, what a tool.

'STOP LIKING THE THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!'
I find it relaxing and I actually enjoy the gameplay, the gold isn't a problem as I haven't grinded it, I don't see the need for the AH and am progressing nicely. I am finding upgrades without too much trouble and repairs aren't as bad as people constantly scream about on the forums.
Is it the best game in the world? No, but I don't think anyone has claimed it is.

As you said ...
Lol, what a tool.

Edited - Clarified for the 'moron' (since you like these words) below who cannot fathom that different people have different tastes, but then again when resorting to insults is the first recourse to a view differing from his own what can you say?
Then again my fault for responding to a troll post with an author who cannot count ;p).
I like how you have not calculated the No's....your post is pointless.
Yes: 21
No: 0

im confused. how can NO be 0 when there are at least 7 on the first page?
i pretty much stopped since the attack speed nerf essentially killed my monk AND demon hunter. went back to playing RIFT. anyone else notice a trend of ppl leaving blizzards games?
Did I stop playing? Yes, over two weeks ago.
Uninstalled? Yes, Sir!
License pending (=unable to play) because I refused the updated ToU? Very much so!
Refund? No, though not for lack of trying.

edit@Moysa: I noticed an influx of gamers I can only describe as "Blizzard gamers" in the third TSW Beta Weekend.
troll
after todays siegebreaker run probably I will drop playing, few reasons why

he gained Reflect damage ability, he didn't dropped any health globe, I can dps him only when my potion cooldown fades out, he enraged @ 40% hp
so simply he is not killable without 100% life steal or what ?!
21/06/2012 20:03Posted by Shelledfade
I should have stated blizzard employee's do not get to vote. My bad.

So anyone who votes "no" works for Blizzard?

You are a very silly person.
21/06/2012 20:13Posted by Allanonn
im confused. how can NO be 0 when there are at least 7 on the first page?

Because he's not taking a "poll", he's looking to flame people who don't share his opinion.
21/06/2012 20:16Posted by Tafwys
Because he's not taking a "poll", he's looking to flame people who don't share his opinion.

ah, i missed that
maybe he should move out of mommys basement and actually get a life so
haven't played today - might play in a bit but don't know for how long....rapidly losing the desire to bother