Why not use NV stacks to determine gold drops from pots

General Discussion
I understand the need to stop players from farming pots/destructibles by starting a new game, putting on MF gear, running through an area like the crypts, exiting and starting over. It doesn't feel like something people would normally do in a game and since it affects the game's economy, and that is supposed to be a new cash cow for Blizzard then it has to be addressed.

What I don't get is the solution that was implemented, basically they've taken the ball and gone home. If the concern was that people were not fighting monsters why not simply link the number of NV stacks to the amount of gold that would drop?, that way gold farmers would need to build 5 NV stacks before being able to start farming again, which would discourage them from starting new games over and over.
I understand the need to stop players from farming pots/destructibles by starting a new game, putting on MF gear, running through an area like the crypts, exiting and starting over. It doesn't feel like something people would normally do in a game and since it affects the game's economy, and that is supposed to be a new cash cow for Blizzard then it has to be addressed.

What I don't get is the solution that was implemented, basically they've taken the ball and gone home. If the concern was that people were not fighting monsters why not simply link the number of NV stacks to the amount of gold that would drop?, that way gold farmers would need to build 5 NV stacks before being able to start farming again, which would discourage them from starting new games over and over.

Bizzard is never smart enough to think about such solutions, it is always easier way for them to;

NERF!!!!!
Because that would work counter to their purpose of draining gold from the market.
Blizzard aren't interested in the game being enjoyable, it only needs to be just tolerable enough to keep people playing and the money rolling in.
Why don't they just stick a few elite packs in the areas that were being farmed? Why not randomly make skeletons/monsters pop out of pots in that area, it happens in other areas?

That should stop bots from gold farming pots/destructibles.

As far as I can see there should be no issue with players farming pots, the only issue should be bots.

A player can farm whatever he wants, Blizz can reduce gold a little but they shouldn't have gone as far as they have, making pots totally useless now.

Blizz said they want people farming elites because they want them out in the world unlike D2 were players mostly farmed bosses. Well the world has to be interesting in order to enjoy going out in it to kill elites. So far all the nerfs have done is make things more boring.

Repair costs are not a gold sink for farmers, farmers farm too much for repairs to even bother them. The repair costs hit regular players a thousand times more, making the gold gap between ordinary players even larger than it already was.