No One Like Repair Costs

General Discussion
So why they set this ? I thought that game supposed to be fun for player and make everything that be like that, make what players want so why they set prices like this if no one like or want it ? if i want to not die in game i play hardcore mode, my thinking is to make players harder to gather gold and spend your real money to buy things
I love the repair cost and several others do aswell. A tune down on durability loss from pure fighting would be nice. But death durability lost and repair cost finally got where it should be.
i agree with wishbone
To be honest.. I like the repair costs.. it makes you afraid of dieing in the game. it gives you that near death experiences .

Dead had no meaning...now you actually try to live..

What i dont like is when you are melee you get hit a lot and you have repair costs even when you never die..
Repair cost is fine, but when you're not getting killed and you still have to pay a !@#$load, thats not fine!

-Sincerly a Barbarian with a moustache
22/06/2012 11:34Posted by Wishb0ne
I love the repair cost and several others do aswell. A tune down on durability loss from pure fighting would be nice. But death durability lost and repair cost finally got where it should be.

As a DH i've no idea about "fighting repairs" how much are they? If they are very high It actaully makes the "indestructible" prop quite valuable!
Yea..lower the melee durability loss....make a death loose you 20% durability...and its a good change..
its ridiculous...
Repair costs are extremely expensive that is has not to be!
Mad as... title of thread... 'no one likes repair cost' and the first 5 replies.... "I like them".. go figure? Make that 6
22/06/2012 11:36Posted by Sarastrasza

As a DH i've no idea about "fighting repairs" how much are they? If they are very high It actaully makes the "indestructible" prop quite valuable!

If you play an hour without dieing its about 16-20K..as melee with ilvl 63 items
You got it wrong man... The game is not made for you to have a nice time and relax. The game is made only to bring Blizzard money. You die, you spend gold, you buy gold for euros from which blizzard gets its cut^^... All this patch is made just for that! Its so clear to me that all the RMAH is here because Blizzard was left out from the pie slice on diablo 2 and they cant accdept this on Diablo 3. They have to make up for the loss on Diablo 2. If i think better, this system might be more of a gold mine then WOW^^... imagine that Blizz gets 15% from ALL that gets through the RMAH. I will stop playing only because of that... maybe im wrong but something stinks here.
Is it more fun to corprun packs and not try avoid death?

Change playstyle/acts so u can handel the game instead
Failure patch by Blizzard. Booooooo. Both thumbs down, go shame in some lightless basebement.
Repair costs are fine! If you're not making profit fighting what you are currently fighting, then you are doing something wrong, go do a previous act, go sell your gear and buy entirely new set, go read your class forums for advice. Inferno was intended to be tanked and cleared, not skipped while chain teleporting to each other's graves.

The game design is as fellows:
Each character does this:
Nomral: Act 1 > Act 2 > Act 3 > Act 4
Nightmare: Act 1 > Act 2 > Act 3 > Act 4
Hell: Act 1 > Act 2 > Act 3 > Act 4
Inferno: Act 1 > Act 1 > Act 1 > Act 1 > Act 1 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 2 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 3 > Act 4